Photography Cybele

This is the third of a series of composite photos I've been working on. This was taken in the Northern Cascade mountain range (North Cascades National Park).

Not my best work, but I'm working without my digitizer tablet and have been running into graphics driver issues with the version of PS that's compatible with the plugins I use.

Cybele

Info regarding copyright and for full-size or custom size images for wallpapers:

Note: I upload my images without a signature/watermark to prevent visual disruption.
However, my photos are copyrighted and are uploaded with all rights reserved and have been resized at a special size to identify theft. Digital watermarks are embedded.

Full or custom size images are available free of charge to trusted Fearless Assassins members.

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback! Haha, I saw your earlier message and in case you're wondering that's Johannesburg Mountain. I have loads of pictures from that place. 

I've got a 32 gig SD card full of photos that I need to bring into post and well... post. I lost the pen for my Wacom tablet in my move though, so it's hard to edit fine details. 

I'll post some more photos soon though. :) Big thanks to everyone for their support.

• Like 2