Insurgency Help problems with Insurgency and possible fixes

*Kiba*

okay so i seen lot of  people are having  problems with this game  some are having problems even loading the game.

this  topic going to be for help and maybe  fixes i know some of you who play the game have run in to a problem like this and have maybe fixed it your self so if you be so kind as to post in here how you fixed the problem it would be a big help for everyone as.

i done some googling myself and came up with  way to many fixes and  problems about this game that it makes me wonder how people are even playing it 

vac timeout  possible fix tested by  Sisje <3 worked  for her

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ILZV-2837

so i going to leave it here for now you guys can post what you find on here to be useful and i put it on the front page :) happy gaming 

• Like 5

For me the "repair the steam service" did the trick
I want to thank everyone for their input, ideas and effort  :wub: 

• Like 1

The HC #2 server is running, but will not rotate maps automatically.  It can rotate through console command sm_votemap.  So it appears there is some issue with the file on the server.

okay so why did you post this here lol this topic for  people having trouble running and opening the game not for server problems  they should go in the tracker