Pictures of Home

GraveDigger

Poland looks nice :D Haha I always thought it was ugly lol xD But never really saw alot of Poland lol, I was wrong! ;D

u see dont judge book by cover fits perfect here :D...

Come visit poland one day

@weasel ohhhhh dzien dobry to u too :D

Huh damn man, i can't wait to finish school get job and move from this woods :lol:

Haha, that's youth man. You need to go have fun, go to a big city for awhile and party your ass off. Then maybe when you get older you'll look at those pics and think "That's a nice place to chill"

you guys are all living in pretty places. I don't want to share pictures because my town doesn't worth it haha.. Just google Longueuil or Montreal... you'll see...I'm moving to Sioux falls South Dakota soon though! I can't wait

Never been to Montreal, but Sioux Falls is a pretty nice place. It might be kind of boring if your young, but if your into history at all South Dakota is an awesome place to be. Just one suggestion for you. If you ever decide to take a tour of "The Badlands" and drive through the scenic highway of the Black hills....don't! It's really cool for about the first 3-4 miles. Literally it looks like your on the moon or something. Just coal black rock on red dirt for as far as you can see in any direction. After that the rest of the drive looks exactly like the first few miles. Your bored to tears by the end of it.

It might be a fun road on a motorcycle though. <_<

Haha, that's youth man. You need to go have fun, go to a big city for awhile and party your ass off. Then maybe when you get older you'll look at those pics and think "That's a nice place to chill"

Never been to Montreal, but Sioux Falls is a pretty nice place. It might be kind of boring if your young, but if your into history at all South Dakota is an awesome place to be. Just one suggestion for you. If you ever decide to take a tour of "The Badlands" and drive through the scenic highway of the Black hills....don't! It's really cool for about the first 3-4 miles. Literally it looks like your on the moon or something. Just coal black rock on red dirt for as far as you can see in any direction. After that the rest of the drive looks exactly like the first few miles. Your bored to tears by the end of it.

It might be a fun road on a motorcycle though. <_<

My Boyfriend is living in Sioux Falls, I've been there quite enough to know it's where I wanna be! It's a pretty place and quiet just like I love. I'm not fan of Big City not at all.

I place near Sioux Falls that I completely fell in Love with was the Palisade Park in Garretson, it's flat and then it has HUGE Rocks that's just crazy and beautiful

Poland looks nice :D Haha I always thought it was ugly lol xD But never really saw alot of Poland lol, I was wrong! ;D

Lol, me to, I always thought Poland was a dirty poor country were they lived in old small houses. :sorry

i live in a suburb of chicago, and it's beautiful here too. but since i don't want to give away the town i live in, i'll post some pics of chicago instead.

chicago skyline

ChicagoAtNight1.jpg

sears, now willis tower

willis-sears-tower1.jpg

museum of science and industry

Museum_of_Science_and_Industry[1].jpg

shedd aquarium

CHI-Shedd.jpg

and my personal favorite: the adler planetarium

Adler_Planetarium-Chicago[1].jpg

then there's also wrigley field

wrigley_field.jpg

and then navy pier

Chicago%20Navy%20Pier.JPG

i went on one of those boats. it was expensive as hell but also beautiful as heaven.

and lake michigan and beaches

ORD_overview_001_l.jpg

i love chicago, i don't think i'll ever leave here.

I've been up that way, not Chicago, but the Lake Michigan area for a family reunion, not from my side. Had a great time.

lol the great lakes are so so so incredibly beautiful. i may just buy a house along the lakefront when i grow up :yahoo