Admin Abuse...i think

Rabid Gopher

Question

there's is this admin on COD4 that has been changing his name manely to mine and has been making my reputation look bad.

He kicked me for no reason at all and it is really frustrating. I do not know his real name. If any one can help me that would be great.

He was playing at 9:45 Central. Thank You

there's is this admin on COD4 that has been changing his name manely to mine and has been making my reputation look bad.

He kicked me for no reason at all and it is really frustrating. I do not know his real name. If any one can help me that would be great.

He was playing at 9:45 Central. Thank You

best thing you can do to help this situation is taking a screen shot

• Administrators

1. \pb_plist and get his GUID

2. http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=subscriptions

Purchase name registration and I will lock your name on your GUID.

best thing you can do to help this situation is taking a screen shot

Ok. I don't have xfire but I am going to get it. I just talked to Demir and Fred. I informed them what happened. We will be looking for the guy. :) thanks

Yes sir. Unfortunetly he left when Demir and Fred got there. I informed them what happened and they said they would look into it further...or something like that. :). I'll do my best Dare :thanks

Also...purchase name registration. How much would that cost?...nevermind lol I just saw the link :). Unfortunately...I'm really tight on money so I won't be able to purchase the name registration. If I would happen to have extra money I will purchase it. Thank you Dare.

Edited by Rabid Gopher

Yes sir. Unfortunetly he left when Demir and Fred got there. I informed them what happened and they said they would look into it further...or something like that . I'll do my best Dare

lol demir was talking to u i was too busy being temp banned for a minute for losing key packets lmao.... stupid pb

on the matter of the case though we will find out who did it. its only a matter of time. and i banned someone on killbox for doing somehting similar to this. maybe its the same guy. the guy on killbox was stealing regulars and applicants names and swearing continuasly and being racist and all the bad stuff and people that were in server said he had been doing it for awhile. so i told him to stop he said no and hes no more lol.

lol demir was talking to u i was too busy being temp banned for a minute for losing key packets lmao.... stupid pb

on the matter of the case though we will find out who did it. its only a matter of time. and i banned someone on killbox for doing somehting similar to this. maybe its the same guy. the guy on killbox was stealing regulars and applicants names and swearing continuasly and being racist and all the bad stuff and people that were in server said he had been doing it for awhile. so i told him to stop he said no and hes no more lol.

yeah I noticed that lol. He did steal almost all of the names from people. but he wasn't swearing and being racist. But was ruining my reputation. Saying things and asking things that i would not do or say. Hopefully, in time, we can catch him :D. :thanks

well we figured out who it was... the player that did it was dcthepro. here is the proof.

shot0002.jpg

and notice how after i did the alias command he did !pl

Correct, if it happens again do /pb_plist then find his player number and do /pb_alist [player number] and that will tell you all the names he has/have been using..

Hope this helps.. also screenshots :D

but wait theres more (hey since billy mays is gone maybe i could take his job with all these extra ss XD)

these are names witnesses said he stole

shot0001.jpg

btw rabid u have jesus memory :P

and this was the kid yesterday... i didnt get a ss of him doing bad stuff but i got his aliases.

shot0000.jpg

is this on hardcore? funkbut told me that someone was stealing =F|A= members names and stuff. or is this on killbox?

hardcore