Server with no panzer

Emily82

I'd prefer a server with 5 panzers per team and heat seeking missiles.

Haha that made me lol, panzers are good, guided ones are the best, takes a little time to master but great fun.

Hey guys i wanted to ask if there is an F|A server where panzerfaust is disabled, i hate it so much!!

seeing no one gave you a straight answer  it is no all our servers have panzer  enabled  remember it is a war game  not  candy crush :P   

• Like 1

Hate guys holding pf? Kill 'em first! Concentrate your anger on shooting, not words. Soon you'll realize those heavy/"noob" weapons are truly important part of the game. 1 pf/flame per team is fine though imo ;)

• Like 1

I'd prefer a server with 5 panzers per team and heat seeking missiles.

Lol! This cracked me up! Hahhahahahhahaha!

Yeah Emily, I hate panzer so much too! Just gotta deal with it really, theres only one per team, so just try and avoid him. Panzer dudes usually camp the same area from my experience.

Not sure which mods support that if you aim at the gun you can actually blow up the panzer midair. I still wish there was a mod that would support a venom that fires rockets... :D.

Not sure which mods support that if you aim at the gun you can actually blow up the panzer midair. I still wish there was a mod that would support a venom that fires rockets... :D.

Pretty you can shoot panzer down on silEnT. ;)

• Leader

Emily, on our next FA Gameday, there will be maps played with no panzers and some played with All Panzers for Everybody!  (along with gravity & speed changes. )  :D

The All Panzers for All may be good "aversion therapy" for you.  :)

I undestand flamer, a good defensive weapon, mortar that is very strategic and auxilary for  artillery, but i saw many panzer stupid committing suicide exploding in short distance just for annyoing and irritating the game.

However i was speaking about only a server with no panzerfaust and not to all FA server.

• Like 1

No heavy weapons is not good, only panzer is lame. The only way i see panzer as team useful weapon is by destroying tanks and trucks, it is an anti tank weapon indeed and it should be used as so.

• Platinum VIP

would be pretty fun to test on one server. think it will attract a certain group of people, and would more distinct one server from another assuming its jaymod

• Like 2