Please use automatic font color?

Xernicus

Random topic I know, but I see a lot of community and clan members who manually set their font colors to black or white.

This makes the text impossible to read (unless highlighted) for people who use forum themes (Carbon/Elegant/IP.Board/everybody).

I know when I'm going through forum topics, I ain't got time for highlightin dat text.
I know it looks better with whatever colors and theme you use, but it looks like shit for everybody else who tries to view the topic.

Thanks for your consideration, and cheers!

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 6

Are you sure if it is not because some ppl might use different theme? I remember having similar issues with ipboard themes back in the days.

If it isn't the case, read first post again :D

Nope default just uses default CSS data per theme, issues only occur when you change it in the editor when typing

• Like 2

exact reason why i use default, its the same for everybody which makes it easier on the eyes. Dont need no fancy font with a color and written in italic, instant skip.

• Like 1

exact reason why i use default, its the same for everybody which makes it easier on the eyes. Dont need no fancy font with a color and written in italic, instant skip.

I usually have no need for italics... unless I find reason for emphasis. I use default font, but I never knew italics caused mobile users issues. I'll use asterisks from now on :)

• 2 months later...