Alakazam

Golem

Yo yo yo

Here I am on the forums!!
Lets introduce the whining cursing middle class ETplayer: Alakazam

Well my name it's from a nostalgic anime series Pokémon, lately popular too as Pokemon Go as an app for your mobile device.
I'm 25 years old living in The Netherlands in my sweet apartment! ^^

I have worked as a cook in a pizzeria and in a restaurant.

As you can see on the server I have some frustrations, but I let you know I'm working on it.
Panzers and flamethrowers make me sometimes a little mad and then sometimes I act like a d*ck by insulting, well those insults are wrong but not very personally ment.

In my opinion ET is there to release some stress/anger/frustration, as I have alot of them it's nice to blow off some steam once in a while.
So I'm working on it to curse less and in the end without cursing, give me what I deserve but don't ban me please. :P

I've bin admin a lot, but I don't think I'm on your server to join FA, I just play to enjoy.
So a little about me and I see you on the servers ;) 

*Drops mic*

• Like 3

Hello and welcome! I understand your frustration, but trust me, best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and keep killing those n00bs, soon you'll become faster and stronger. I know it might be hard, but imagine - every time someone kills you stupid way and you don't respond with insults, you win. Soon you'll start owning them hard and feed yourself with their anger. That way you'll control your anger and play much better.

Or you can keep your naughty attitude, but I think you are a good guy and I hate when someone is muted/kicked in this dying game.

Take care and see you sometime on servers.

• Like 2

I like your style. See you around! Oh..........I won't stop using panzer and flamer. :)