Disable Poison Knife Yes/No?

Raptor

knifes are great hell i would like suggest to go from 4 to 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we already tried once removing knifes and most people didnt like it hell server activity almost was cut in half
atm its only limited to 4 knifes so thats a good number it's a nice feature to play with + it makes people with less skills able to make soms kills too

like me for example :P

• Platinum VIP

Again, it's not the knives, themselves. Everyone has knives just like everyone has grenades. Use them or don't, it's each player's choice. The issue is the poison

• Like 4

thought this was supposed to be a poll subject?, plus there's another topic for the same thing like daym get over it or give allies All the poisen knives as its seems to only affect all the raters who only play on axis. just getting tired of the crying as this was never a problem before but..is now all of a sudden  :ph34r:

Edited by DrSpreadem
  • Like 3

ok...reduce the charge for medics to run around selfhealing to say 2 packs every 40 seconds along with giving medics only akimbo pistols.....well shit u got a deal

All the poisen knives as its seems to only affect all the raters who only play on axis. just getting tired of the crying as this was never a problem before but..is now all of a sudden  :ph34r:

p.s

ive not seen one of your clan donate to the sever  :blink:  

Edited by DrSpreadem

• Platinum VIP

thought this was supposed to be a poll subject?, plus there's another topic for the same thing like daym get over it or give allies All the poisen knives as its seems to only affect all the raters who only play on axis. just getting tired of the crying as this was never a problem before but..is now all of a sudden  :ph34r:

I'm not a rater....

Everyone hates Medics...until they need one

Edited by -=HipKat=-

I'm not a rater....

Short and sweet

reduce the med packs for the rambos or we keep the kinves...simple( if hipkat was a rater id show my ass in his window )

Edited by DrSpreadem

I'm not a rater....

No offense but i have played engi too and cov ops as well... I have to call a zillion times before revives or sometimes I am just beside them, they don't even see or see and ignore lol...

Only few medics know they were given a syringe xD

• Like 1

@spreadem

- no need to make duplicate posts

- the other thread is poll only and appropriate.

- this has nothing to do with server donations

- poisoned knifes have always been a problem for many players. That's why they were already disabled on some servers. Usually there is more than one opinion^^

imo if some people wouldn't use poison knifes only and overdo it we could possibly live with it though there is no other weapon that is so much overpowered. On Jay 3 there are so many players using more poison knifes than standard weapons sometimes, that it changes gameplay drastically in a bad way for all those who just want to play and not going back to respawn all the time, sometimes right after they respawned since a poison knifer camps at their spawn for an easy kill from behind.

medics are another topic.

and once again we are talking about the POISONED knifes, not knifes in general, that's also another topic.

• Like 1