Disable Poison Knife Yes/No?

Raptor

Only direct hits would be nice, but those damn things bounces off the wall and hit target while attacker dont even see it - thats most iritating thing from my point of view.

Make your mind up Yoda you ask us to use the force now you're asking us to ignore it  :P

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Agreed m8 its getting out of hand  :D i was joking with Eazy today about the thought of giving up throwing knives etc completly aslong as medics can only use akimbo pistols lol :lol:

I have a better idea, like always was in most servers, people with Flame and Panzer only get Akimbos as alt weapon and not MG, too

• 3 weeks later...

I quit et because of exagerate radius splash panzer, mortar and poison knife. I was regular for at least 5 years. So did what you want, but stop with regular, other regular leave about that and find an other game without this irritate thing.

Stabbing is the "essence" of a knife. :P

Yea that too....

Plus its fun to see getting one shot at someone.... And then they are running amock for medics or going to suicide....

And besides many people love that and play for that only.... :P

• Platinum VIP

Yea that too....

Plus its fun to see getting one shot at someone.... And then they are running amock for medics or going to suicide....

Can't really come up with more than 8 regulars that 'play for that only'. But since you are clearly one of them I can see why you use non-descriptive terms like 'many' to push your own agenda. From a realistic perspective I'd say maybe 10% really wants to keep them, 60% don't really care and 30% want them gone. Obviously those numbers arent 'tested' but to avoid confirmation bias I cut a fair portion from the fraction that want them gone. 

You will most definitely lose some players but you will gain more than you lose, so I dont see the negative side to removing it

• Like 6

• Platinum VIP

Yea that too....

I bet more people hate it than love it and the survey about it shows that

• Like 2

I bet more people hate it than love it and the survey about it shows that

It's fine if you want to remove it.... But it's also true medics simply get overpowered.... People don't even try other classes..... May be a good solution is to keep poison knife only to cov ops... Rest is normal knife..... Because ppl either take medic or fd ops or soldier or engineer... Each of these classes have some special weapons....

Very rare I see ppl taking cov ops though.... If there are ppl with poison knife then there would be more cov ops :P

• Platinum VIP

It's fine if you want to remove it.... But it's also true medics simply get overpowered.... People don't even try other classes..... May be a good solution is to keep poison knife only to cov ops... Rest is normal knife..... Because ppl either take medic or fd ops or soldier or engineer... Each of these classes have some special weapons....

Very rare I see ppl taking cov ops though.... If there are ppl with poison knife then there would be more cov ops :P

except that ALL of the covert ops' weapons are completely unique to its class, the sten, the fg, and the sniper. also medics are not at all overpowered unless you cant shoot at all to be fair. I dont know where this stigma is coming from but its not like medics survive that many more headshots, maybe they need 4 instead of 3 on max health

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

except that ALL of the covert ops' weapons are completely unique to its class, the sten, the fg, and the sniper. also medics are not at all overpowered unless you cant shoot at all to be fair. I dont know where this stigma is coming from but its not like medics survive that many more headshots, maybe they need 4 instead of 3 on max health

I'm usually medic. I die pretty easy. Flame burns me right up. 1 shot from M97 kills me. Mortar, panzer, direct nade. All 1 shot kills.

Also, I never see just all medics. When the server is full, hit tab and tell me you see only meds. Every class is represented. I think you're exaggerating a bit my friend

• Like 1