Disable Poison Knife Yes/No?

Raptor

• Administrators

The whole problem is few players not able to accept death from knifes which they will get re-spawn in 10-20 sec anyways. Matter of time, knifers starts whining for guns. 

To the one complaining for not able to defend yourself from knife, good luck with grenades and artillery. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• Platinum VIP
22 hours ago, daredevil said:

Jaymod - No one is going to recompile it after doing the code changes in it. So changing damage, speed, etc is not possible for now.

Either we keep it or remove it. Jay1 and Jay3 both have it and Jay2 doesn't have it. So if someone doesn't like knifes, they can play on jay2. 

Bot killing ftw!

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
12 hours ago, Eazy said:

Anyway , why you want them off?! Cuz sometimes you die? It s just a game, you ll respawn .  Cuz it s not fair?? Everyone got 4 knifes . Cuz it stop your killing spree? Maby it s the only way a noob like me is able to kill you pro aim. Cuz it s noob? Damn right it is, nothing wrong with that .  

Beside, it is not that easy to hit someone with the throwing knifes, most of times i have to be patient while shoot at to get the good direct line . I miss my shot regulary and then i have to swipe weapon to get a gun, That gives plenty of time to my opponent to kill me.  Some say it kill your fun and it s annoying , too thoses i answer , soo is the panzer user who vaporise himself while he kill me . Soo is the eternal rambo medic who never die because of his good aim and med pack , The f ops pro arty spammer and the engy r-nade luncher ... 

In the end , some people have favorite gameplay different then yours , Just deal with it.  Play the game as is and enjoy it as it is . 

I know i love them knifes and my knifes noobs crew do too 🗡️

Because some people came from competitive mods and aren't used to being back raped by campers with knives, 1 shot to kill weapons and noobs that take the lame easy way out, because it's the only way they can get a kill, instead of developing skill. Now, is everything you said true?? It is. You're right, people like me should just learn to deal with it - except people that are really like me are old, stubborn,. stuck in our ways and hate change :P

So deal wit dat!!! lolz

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Have you ever see me whine about arty? Medic? Panzer on any server?

"Some say it kill your fun and it s annoying , too thoses i answer , soo is the panzer user who vaporise himself while he kill me . Soo is the eternal rambo medic who never die because of his good aim and med pack , The f ops pro arty spammer and the engy r-nade luncher"

You are bringing up a lot of stuff about stats. Maybe you are diferent from me but I dont really care about that thus I wont use that as an argument, all I  care about is a nice flow in the game.

-Damage radius, there are many things to say about this. First of all my point is that throwing knife does not limit movement SPEED, I didnt say anything about maneuvering. Second of all like an unexperienced knife user sucks compared to an experienced user, an unexperienced panzer user will suck compared to an experienced panzer user. Both weapons, like every other weapon have a learning curve and eventhough that learning curve might be quicker with a panzer this is not the point Im making at all. Third of all unless you are as bright as you make yourself sound Im sure that you have noticed that knifers always camp on the same spot. Some popular places I could list is the apparatment area on Marrakech and the hallways in Teuthonia. Do you really think that radius has any value in these environments? Im sure you realise that this is not the case because even if the knife bounces against 2 or 3 walls it can still poison you. 

-Selfkilling, I dont care who gets the kill. The only thing I care about is that die regardless forcing me to start back from spawn again making the game boring and repetitive.

-Self damage, I dont care about k/d, The reason why selfinfliction is a good thing is that it in the scenario where you survive a panzershot you will have less trouble killing him because he already daamaged himself. Whereas when you get hit by a poison knife the thrower is still on full health, because of the poisoning effect you are unable to aim well, and the knifer can even choose to just run away from you.

-one per team, you are perfectly pointing out the problem that exists here

-mousekey, I dont see any logic in this argument? You can just press 3 and you switch to smg instantly whereas with panzer you have a cooldown period where you are not able to switch. How this has anything to do with mousekeys is beyond me

You hit some good points, as usual, and reminded me of the things that frustrate me the most - the knifer who hits you and runs away for one. You want to duel, stay in there and duel to the end, not run off like a sissy. The other, I DO care about my K/D Ratio. I've been working hard to still be better than ever, even with slower reflexes and slight arthritis creeping into my hands - and doing a fair job of it. But getting knifed by campers right after you leave spawn (add arty spammers to that, too) get's so aggravating, I end up rage-quitting :(

• Administrators

I have one crazy idea.. which would help community back. 

I will open both side money challenge - which grp pays the most - we have the settings for few weeks or month or so. Donation goes to server funds. I can open donation goal - Keep poison knife on Jay1 and another remove poison knife on Jay1. At the end both money goes to 2018 goal. 

Let me know what u guys think. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

5 euros on Field ops limited knives on j3 :P

(btw can i only donate via paypal?)

Edited by Sparrow
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, daredevil said:

I will open both side money challenge - which grp pays the most - we have the settings for few weeks or month or so. Donation goes to server funds. I can open donation goal - Keep poison knife on Jay1 and another remove poison knife on Jay1. At the end both money goes to 2018 goal. 

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU CLEVER MAN

@daredevil  I'm still curious to if you are able to change any of the settings while poisoned?   Things like poison damage speed and the vertigo etc.  If it's possible I really think removing the vertigo while upping the speed at which poison kills you, not the initial damage itself, would make both sides happy.

Troppe varianti, rendono questa discussione infinita.
Forse sarebbe meglio, nel warmup, un callvote automatico abilitare / disabilitare il veleno per ogni mappa è ripetuto
e semplice e democratico.

P: S. Io aggiungo che "Dona" dal mio punto di vista, è un gesto che è spontaneo, e non richiesto, mi sembra che tu abbia fatto una brutta impressione, forse devo stare zitto perché non ho mai donato, ma voglio dire che potrei anche donare molto, ma non l'ho fatto solo per il modo così stupido per il quale sono stato cacciato, nonostante dovessi dedicare 24 ore a questo clan e mi ero impegnato molto , mentre vedo molti admin che controllano anche le squadre, tuttavia è meglio che io stia zitto, ti voglio bene lo stesso.

Chiedo scusa a Capo, ma sono una persona a cui piace dire cose in faccia ora dopo un anno penso che tu mi conosci, sono una rottura

and in any case the real PRO player kills you with the old-fashioned knife coming from silent shut up.
  yesterday to try again the emotion I played 4 hours in a row only to try and follow the opponents, then "zac" is very difficult and it takes patience, because the opponent's movements can not be predicted.

P.S.

Can you donate with a credit card or do you need to use Paypal?

Edited by JirenTV

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, daredevil said:

I'll pay 50 bucks right now to remove

• Haha 2

11 minuti fa, - = HipKat = - ha detto:

Pagherò 50 in questo momento per rimuoverlo

Hahahahahahaha Grande N ° 1

I would pay for everything that is missing, if someone let me try this connection

resultid.png

Edited by JirenTV

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, daredevil said:

TAKE ALL I HAVE

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Cquattro said:

Troppe varianti, rendono questa discussione infinita.
Forse sarebbe meglio, nel warmup, un callvote automatico abilitare / disabilitare il veleno per ogni mappa è ripetuto
e semplice e democratico.

P: S. Io aggiungo che "Dona" dal mio punto di vista, è un gesto che è spontaneo, e non richiesto, mi sembra che tu abbia fatto una brutta impressione, forse devo stare zitto perché non ho mai donato, ma voglio dire che potrei anche donare molto, ma non l'ho fatto solo per il modo così stupido per il quale sono stato cacciato, nonostante dovessi dedicare 24 ore a questo clan e mi ero impegnato molto , mentre vedo molti admin che controllano anche le squadre, tuttavia è meglio che io stia zitto, ti voglio bene lo stesso.

Chiedo scusa a Capo, ma sono una persona a cui piace dire cose in faccia ora dopo un anno penso che tu mi conosci, sono una rottura

and in any case the real PRO player kills you with the old-fashioned knife coming from silent shut up.
  yesterday to try again the emotion I played 4 hours in a row only to try and follow the opponents, then "zac" is very difficult and it takes patience, because the opponent's movements can not be predicted.

P.S.

Can you donate with a credit card or do you need to use Paypal?

Paypal is the best way