Disable Poison Knife Yes/No?

Raptor

10 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Quello che succede veramente, è che vai su un server, viene ucciso da un veleno più volte, cerchi di uccidere allo stesso modo, specialmente i nuovi giocatori. L'unica modifica suggerisco (se possibile) di disabilitare i coltelli veleno sulla classe field ops.

I agree

12 ore fa, Vindstot disse:

Oggi ho avuto la possibilità di avere una squadra nemica composta da circa il 50% di coltelli veleno (e il 50% non). Dopo un po 'ne ho avuto abbastanza e sono andato a Silent1. Di solito vado su afk o su un altro server se incontro troppo trilli avvelenati. A volte noto che gli altri fanno lo stesso, ma non ho prove. Se non dimentico che posso fare demo. Forse è solo per me, ma per me i motivi sono una ragione afk.

Penso che il problema principale di un giocatore che odia i coltelli, sono le statistiche alla fine del gioco, credo che anche se muori così tante volte di coltello, ma tu giochi per l'obiettivo, siamo soddisfatti di averlo, gli stati servono solo se si trattasse di una vera partita ufficiale, ma su server di intrattenimento pubblico, non è necessario fare seghe mentali guardando i tuoi omicidi / morti

the knife thrower, can be countered in various ways and with the cunning: example, hold a grenade 3 seconds in his hand and throw it in his face, study the areas where he does the camper, using landmine to get help during the next fight, use M97 face-to-face, it's much more accurate than a knife throw, or simply take advantage of the re-entry time to commit suicide with this script
bind 1 "weaponbank 4; wait 120; + attack; wait 20; -attack; wait 10; kill; forcetapout"

in order to leave a grenade under the opponent's feet

last method to practice the throwing of the knife and become the best

Edited by JirenTV

@daredevil is it possible to add the option to vote for disabling poison knife within the game? so if it's getting too much people can vote for disable instead of leaving. i also wonder if its possible to disable it for fieldops so the knife spammers wont have infinite ammo at least.

Edited by r3wind3r

2 hours ago, r3wind3r said:

. i also wonder if its possible to disable it for fieldops so the knife spammers wont have infinite ammo at least.

Maybe only cvops with knife? 

Anyway , why you want them off?! Cuz sometimes you die? It s just a game, you ll respawn .  Cuz it s not fair?? Everyone got 4 knifes . Cuz it stop your killing spree? Maby it s the only way a noob like me is able to kill you pro aim. Cuz it s noob? Damn right it is, nothing wrong with that .  

Beside, it is not that easy to hit someone with the throwing knifes, most of times i have to be patient while shoot at to get the good direct line . I miss my shot regulary and then i have to swipe weapon to get a gun, That gives plenty of time to my opponent to kill me.  Some say it kill your fun and it s annoying , too thoses i answer , soo is the panzer user who vaporise himself while he kill me . Soo is the eternal rambo medic who never die because of his good aim and med pack , The f ops pro arty spammer and the engy r-nade luncher ... 

In the end , some people have favorite gameplay different then yours , Just deal with it.  Play the game as is and enjoy it as it is . 

I know i love them knifes and my knifes noobs crew do too 🗡️

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
27 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Anyway , why you want them off?! Cuz sometimes you die? It s just a game, you ll respawn .  Cuz it s not fair?? Everyone got 4 knifes . Cuz it stop your killing spree? Maby it s the only way a noob like me is able to kill you pro aim. Cuz it s noob? Damn right it is, nothing wrong with that .  

Beside, it is not that easy to hit someone with the throwing knifes, most of times i have to be patient while shoot at to get the good direct line . I miss my shot regulary and then i have to swipe weapon to get a gun, That gives plenty of time to my opponent to kill me.  Some say it kill your fun and it s annoying , too thoses i answer , soo is the panzer user who vaporise himself while he kill me . Soo is the eternal rambo medic who never die because of his good aim and med pack , The f ops pro arty spammer and the engy r-nade luncher ... 

In the end , some people have favorite gameplay different then yours , Just deal with it.  Play the game as is and enjoy it as it is . 

I know i love them knifes and my knifes noobs crew do too 🗡️

if you have issues with medics, panzers and fops than maybe try a different game because thats around 50% of the classes lol.

Since some people have been comparing panzer next to throwing knifes, lets compare them!

Panzer              Knife

Limits movement speed        Yes                   No

Guaranteed kill                     No                   If no medic around

Inflicts self damage              Yes                   No

Requires charge                   Yes                   No

One per team                      Yes                   No

Able to quickswitch               No                   Yes

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

if you have issues with medics, panzers and fops than maybe try a different game because thats around 50% of the classes lol.

Since some people have been comparing panzer next to throwing knifes, lets compare them!

Panzer              Knife

Limits movement speed        Yes                   No

Guaranteed kill                     No                   If no medic around

Inflicts self damage              Yes                   No

Requires charge                   Yes                   No

One per team                      Yes                   No

Able to quickswitch               No                   Yes

I have no problem with any class at all lol! I actually play each of them . Have you ever see me whine about arty? Medic? Panzer on any server? Never . I let people live and play the way they want . 

Now thoses facts you bring up are very oriented. 

-Limit movement , no? One need to be aligne with opponent to hit with the knife . Damage radius is un comparable with the panzer . 

-guaranteed kill , yes?  Don t you self kill with a nade when you get hit and have time to run away? No kill for the knifer there . 

-self damage , yes panzer get self damage yet when he kill himself that death count as suicide not as death soo no k/d difference .

-require charge  , you are correct .

-one per team , knifes availaible to every single player . Everyone have them, everyone can use them . Yes, you have them too . 

-able to quick change , yes but i need to sacrafice a key on my mouse . 

My opinion is ,play the way you want and let people play the way they want . Live and let live . 

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, Eazy said:

I have no problem with any class at all lol! I actually play each of them . Have you ever see me whine about arty? Medic? Panzer on any server? Never . I let people live and play the way they want . 

Now thoses facts you bring up are very oriented. 

-Limit movement , no? One need to be aligne with opponent to hit with the knife . Damage radius is un comparable with the panzer . 

-guaranteed kill , yes?  Don t you self kill with a nade when you get hit and have time to run away? No kill for the knifer there . 

-self damage , yes panzer get self damage yet when he kill himself that death count as suicide not as death soo no k/d difference .

-require charge  , you are correct .

-one per team , knifes availaible to every single player . Everyone have them, everyone can use them . Yes, you have them too . 

-able to quick change , yes but i need to sacrafice a key on my mouse . 

My opinion is ,play the way you want and let people play the way they want . Live and let live . 

Have you ever see me whine about arty? Medic? Panzer on any server?

"Some say it kill your fun and it s annoying , too thoses i answer , soo is the panzer user who vaporise himself while he kill me . Soo is the eternal rambo medic who never die because of his good aim and med pack , The f ops pro arty spammer and the engy r-nade luncher"

You are bringing up a lot of stuff about stats. Maybe you are diferent from me but I dont really care about that thus I wont use that as an argument, all I  care about is a nice flow in the game.

-Damage radius, there are many things to say about this. First of all my point is that throwing knife does not limit movement SPEED, I didnt say anything about maneuvering. Second of all like an unexperienced knife user sucks compared to an experienced user, an unexperienced panzer user will suck compared to an experienced panzer user. Both weapons, like every other weapon have a learning curve and eventhough that learning curve might be quicker with a panzer this is not the point Im making at all. Third of all unless you are as bright as you make yourself sound Im sure that you have noticed that knifers always camp on the same spot. Some popular places I could list is the apparatment area on Marrakech and the hallways in Teuthonia. Do you really think that radius has any value in these environments? Im sure you realise that this is not the case because even if the knife bounces against 2 or 3 walls it can still poison you. 

-Selfkilling, I dont care who gets the kill. The only thing I care about is that die regardless forcing me to start back from spawn again making the game boring and repetitive.

-Self damage, I dont care about k/d, The reason why selfinfliction is a good thing is that it in the scenario where you survive a panzershot you will have less trouble killing him because he already daamaged himself. Whereas when you get hit by a poison knife the thrower is still on full health, because of the poisoning effect you are unable to aim well, and the knifer can even choose to just run away from you.

-one per team, you are perfectly pointing out the problem that exists here

-mousekey, I dont see any logic in this argument? You can just press 3 and you switch to smg instantly whereas with panzer you have a cooldown period where you are not able to switch. How this has anything to do with mousekeys is beyond me

• Like 2
  • 100 1

1 minute ago, Dest!Ny said:

Have you ever see me whine about arty? Medic? Panzer on any server?

"Some say it kill your fun and it s annoying , too thoses i answer , soo is the panzer user who vaporise himself while he kill me . Soo is the eternal rambo medic who never die because of his good aim and med pack , The f ops pro arty spammer and the engy r-nade luncher"

You are bringing up a lot of stuff about stats. Maybe you are diferent from me but I dont really care about that thus I wont use that as an argument, all I  care about is a nice flow in the game.

-Damage radius, there are many things to say about this. First of all my point is that throwing knife does not limit movement SPEED, I didnt say anything about maneuvering. Second of all like an unexperienced knife user sucks compared to an experienced user, an unexperienced panzer user will suck compared to an experienced panzer user. Both weapons, like every other weapon have a learning curve and eventhough that learning curve might be quicker with a panzer this is not the point Im making at all. Third of all unless you are as bright as you make yourself sound Im sure that you have noticed that knifers always camp on the same spot. Some popular places I could list is the apparatment area on Marrakech and the hallways in Teuthonia. Do you really think that radius has any value in these environments? Im sure you realise that this is not the case because even if the knife bounces against 2 or 3 walls it can still poison you. 

-Selfkilling, I dont care who gets the kill. The only thing I care about is that die regardless forcing me to start back from spawn again making the game boring and repetitive.

-Self damage, I dont care about k/d, The reason why selfinfliction is a good thing is that it in the scenario where you survive a panzershot you will have less trouble killing him because he already daamaged himself. Whereas when you get hit by a poison knife the thrower is still on full health, because of the poisoning effect you are unable to aim well, and the knifer can even choose to just run away from you.

-one per team, you are perfectly pointing out the problem that exists here

-mousekey, I dont see any logic in this argument? You can just press 3 and you switch to smg instantly whereas with panzer you have a cooldown period where you are not able to switch. How this has anything to do with mousekeys is beyond me

Look i m not getting in a fight with you nor anyone . I just value my point of live and let live .  It s a game , it s there to have fun. You have your ways , i have mine...  

2 hours ago, Eazy said:

Ad ogni modo, perché li vuoi fuori ?! Perché a volte muori? È solo un gioco, ti rigenererai. Perché non è giusto ?? Tutti hanno 4 coltelli. Perchè basta la tua follia omicida? Maby è l'unico modo in cui un noob come me è in grado di ucciderti. Perché è un noob? Accidenti, lo è, non c'è niente di sbagliato in questo.  

Inoltre, non è così facile colpire qualcuno con i coltelli da lancio, la maggior parte delle volte devo essere paziente mentre sparo per ottenere la buona linea diretta. Mi manca il mio tiro regolarmente e poi devo strisciare l'arma per ottenere una pistola, che dà un sacco di tempo al mio avversario per uccidermi. Alcuni dicono che uccidono il tuo divertimento ed è fastidioso, anche io rispondo, quindi è l'utente del panzer che si vaporizza mentre mi uccide. Soo è l'eterno rambo medic che non muore mai a causa della sua buona mira e del suo pacco med, The f ops pro artty spammer e l'engy r-nade luncher ... 

Alla fine, alcune persone hanno un gameplay preferito diverso dal tuo, basta affrontarlo. Gioca il gioco così com'è e divertiti così com'è. 

So che li amo coltelli e anche i miei coltelli fanno parte dell'equipaggio 🗡️

I agree with great speech, for men for children

every class has its trump card enough to know how to exploit it

however my idea is firm to Sparrow's answer, it definitely improves it, the fieldops must be limited to 4 knives (for every life) like all the other classes, and many problems would be solved

and in any case the fault of all this is of Cyborg, he started all of it, before nobody used it.

It's not a criticism I'm joking, but it's true !!!

Edited by JirenTV

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Eazy said:

It s a game , it s there to have fun.

yes I agree, therefor I want the poison knifes to be removed

removing the knifes is a bad idea, its a part of the game/server/jaymod.

I think on a evening gaming i get killed like 10 times with the knife..

r u guys serious ? 

Trying to remove something that is the part of game since 4ever ?

How about we will limit medics to 2,same with field ops ,sniper and we will only leave soldiers w/o mortar,flames and mg .?

This is game ,leave it ... You can always change to server that does not allow poison knifes. Finito. 

pft 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

I can understand both sides of this argument. The way I see it, or how I feel about it, is that it's just annoying being hit by a poison knife. But as far as I know you can deny the poison knife kill by nading yourself or jumping to death (seing that you got double jmp on Jay1, it's quite easy on certain maps). But I do wish the initial damage of the knife was reduced a bit, like 5-10 damage (giving me 1 extra second to kill the guy AND nade myself!  *evil laugh*)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1