Lost my xp for the 3rd time in beginners 1

Raptor

Hee admins my In game name is $K!LLssZZ and i have a little problem,

I dont want to complaine or whine or whatever but i lost my xp for the 3rd time already because of the serverfault.

1st time i had almost 100 k,

2 nd time i had 50 k ,

3rd time i had almost 30 k

and now almost 20 k. I posted this because i wanted to join F/A as a member. But because i got setting back i never had the change to get my 1st and 2nd ad lvl by reaching 20k and 50 k xp. Do i need to start over and try to get 40 k xp again or what do i have to do? and  the old xp is gone forever i think he? pls help me greetings $K!LLssZZ

( u can ask members of F/A that im telling the truth: DFighter , Devil , Peperoni, Natural .... that im a community player).

thankyouu

????? xplain pls :-)

Server will automatically kick if you dont have, or lose in this case, admin lvl - probably talking about that.

Not really hard to wait for someone to set it again before putting them back on though, nothing to complain about.

????? xplain pls :-)

Everytime I log on to play with the tags I have everyone yelling to take them off.

No reason.  No nothing.  Just TAKE THEM OFF.

I don't get wrapped up in scores like some do, I just like playing the game.  I totally get where the OP is coming from though.  He's trying to make his bones and every time he gets close the rug gets yanked out from under him.  So, what is going on with the servers?  Why are we losing XP?  Why are people telling me to stop wearing the tags?  Am I in the clan or not?

Everytime I log on to play with the tags I have everyone yelling to take them off.

No reason.  No nothing.  Just TAKE THEM OFF.

I don't get wrapped up in scores like some do, I just like playing the game.  I totally get where the OP is coming from though.  He's trying to make his bones and every time he gets close the rug gets yanked out from under him.  So, what is going on with the servers?  Why are we losing XP?  Why are people telling me to stop wearing the tags?  Am I in the clan or not?

lol you see your forum profile is 11 so that means you are trial member

the reason they ask you to drop tags is when you lose your level in the server due crashes or something the server automaticly kicks people with F|A tags and no level

so you have to drop tags or what i do i just do =F|A-  so just change the = with - untill my level is setted again

if you have lost your level in the server post then here if someone can set your level again https://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-6-jaymod/

so no one is bugging you or something they just want to prevent that you dont get kicked by the server ;)

hope i explained enough and if you have questions feel free to pm me and ill help you as soon as i can

• Like 2

Thank DF.

Guess it makes sense now that I know.  Just thought it was rude.  I just left the servers when they get like that.

I removed the tags forever.  What's the point?  Take em off...put em on...take em off...a little manic for me.  When they straighten out whatever is causing the XP losses I'll put them on permanently.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thank DF.

Guess it makes sense now that I know.  Just thought it was rude.  I just left the servers when they get like that.

I removed the tags forever.  What's the point?  Take em off...put em on...take em off...a little manic for me.  When they straighten out whatever is causing the XP losses I'll put them on permanently.

Should be fixed. XP loss shouldn't happen. It's not rude - it's issue in the software. So it takes time to fix it. 

You can always play removing the tags when you loose the admins. Changing names takes 2 mins - bind that in your config - Problem solved. 

• Like 2