Bad News

Jaaa!&

• Administrators

If your hardware is working fine, boot from Linux and take back up on Flash Drive. It does not require any hacker skills or any Chinese softwares. You can even use Hiren's Boot CD.

For pink screen of death, check your GPU.

On side note what's your PC spec and OS?

Well i would agree, but i can't get past a pink screen of death, windows will not load period, everyway i boot it up. Havent tried my disk yet cause i dont have a copy of it with me, as for the specs on the other post, ill post it tomorrow.

Linux will not boot as well, only the pink screen of death happens, before that happened the only program that would run would be firefox, nothing else.

PC specs:

Brand: Compaq

Model: SR5710F

Memory: 3GB

Hard Drive: 250gb

Graphics: Nvaida GeForce 6150

Rebuilding another computer right now, just waiting on parts, this one will get rebuilt as well. As to getting to connecting the Hard Drive to another computer, The virus will still infect the system.

Its not really a chinese software either, its called Mini PE if anyone has every heard of it. What it does is boot parallel to the orginal OS through a cdrom and has the ability to get around passwords and run all major functions with 5 different Anti-Virus software, the only downside is depending on the virus it can cause the Blue Screen of Death when trying to run some of the anti-virus software. For example, trying to run malwarebytes on the computer caused the blue screen of death.

As for the Pink Screen of Death, its a low-risk javascript virus however there is no solution to it which i find weird, ill be doing more research when i can. Unfortunatly, I've located the virus in three different locations knowing that there is probably at 7 other places that I have not looked yet due to it freezing. The program is AMUB___.exe. For the ___ are three letters that i did not have a chance to write down before I got to the blue screen. The other one was a .tmp file with an attribute of W21000T with two or three characters missing from it. The other file i can not remember. All of these files where located in "C:\[username]\Program Files\App\temp Its not the complete file location, but you should get the idea. The downside is that they running somewhere on the computer that i cannot find and when looking at the processes on the computer i found a second Explorer.exe running which i could not get access to and also a w16.exe which seemed off. I also found atleast 30 other processes that was part of the virus, but i was unable to detect the one that was hiding in the svchost.exe processes that have atleast 12 running. After all of this nothing was working.

And no the Pink Screen of Death was not caused by my graphics card or video card, it was caused by wsvcsvc.exe crashed during the boot up and i cannot run that program to get past the screen so im unable to access anything on the computer.

hmm looks like you have ran it to a virus that i know a little about can't tell you how i know about it but i do have a little info that may help you

first off if you can hit start

if you can follow what i am tell you it may help and it may not it may just wast ur time but hell it better then nothing

steps

1 hit start if you can i know most can';t bc the pink screen to big

2 hit run if you where running windows xp this well be easy

4 but seen that ur not where it says search programs and file i know mine says that but i have windows 7 but you get the point

5 type in msconfig

5 clink on startup hit disable all you what have shit running but what needs to run restart pc haft this

this is not a sure thing and i would not say do it but seen that ur pc pettier much f***ed any was and if the first 5 steps don't help i would not do this

6 hit services disable all or you can try hide all microsoft services and hit disable all they what do much but kill everything that has to do with ur net and any uder little things that you have running from them like most of the looks on the pc but it may kill ur problem

i know my spell and wording is shit but if you can get on xfire or anything i would be more then happy to see if i can help you a little more

• Administrators

How about connecting the hard drive to different Linux PC and then take back ups?

AFAIK, if it's virus issue, then Linux should boot and from command line you can take copy and back up all you need. Might want to check MBR to see if it's not corrupted. I would suggest to use Hiren Boot CD. It comes with bunch of tools.