Hi everyone!

ndnm

Hey guys 'n gals!

I'm new to the forums, but have been playing ET since 2006, when I discovered the game in my first year of university. I used to scrim in clans like KMD and TKB, which I'm pretty sure are long gone by now...anyways, after finally getting a computer decent enough to play TF2 in 2014, I decided to take a break from ET and play that game for an average of 2 or 3 hours a day. Turns out I liked ET better anyways...so I came back in April or May 2017, and I'm definitely here to stay!

I'm from France and the USA, I work as a translator, and I surf a lot. Other than that, I just like hanging around reading books, drinking coffee, and smoking (aside from playing ET, of course).

It feels really good to see that there's still so many people playing this game, and that the community is still so nice and strong. There's so much less toxicity in ET than in any other multiplayer game I've played, which truly warms my cynical heart.

Anyways, you'll find me a lot in the Hardcore and Silent servers, as well as in the Recruiting and (sometimes) in the Jaymod #2 server. Hope to see you there, and happy fragging!

• Like 5

Hi ndnm,

I already met you on HC and i am happy to meet you here and know a bit more about you.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis

Salut mon ami. Welcome to the community!

There's so much less toxicity in ET than in any other multiplayer game I've played, which truly warms my cynical heart.

Yeah, good thing you decided to join FA, a place with so much warmth and coziness you'll find nowhere else. :crazy

• Like 1