Linux: Enemy Territory LAG FREE! enjoy. - Enemy Territory

Pro*tOrMeNtIuM

hehe nice to hear,

hm what specific mouse model u have? most buttons work by default but they are just called different in linux, example IN MY linux mouse5 is called KP_something in windows is called mouse 5 :P

i just go escape controls and click the button there to see how its called then i add the line in the et config.

and yeh try ubuntu jaunty 9.04 32 bits

best one and its the one i use, so its pro*

Hmm going to reinstall to a 9.04 32bit on wubi. Will update drivers to latest 10.8 catalyst i believe or 10.7 for ATI drivers. One question I got, and its getting irritating how the heck do I set my render shader to basic on linux. I am currently searching all over the internet for this, I am using a ATI Mobility radeon 4200 and this is a b***. I might aswell refund this crap laptop and build myself a PC. Such an old game and it still gets lag on this crappy card.

Hmm going to reinstall to a 9.04 32bit on wubi. Will update drivers to latest 10.8 catalyst i believe or 10.7 for ATI drivers. One question I got, and its getting irritating how the heck do I set my render shader to basic on linux. I am currently searching all over the internet for this, I am using a ATI Mobility radeon 4200 and this is a b***. I might aswell refund this crap laptop and build myself a PC. Such an old game and it still gets lag on this crappy card.

Try overclocking the card with ATI Tool. The card is probably deliberately underclocked so it won't drain your laptop battery. I can put up a link for ATI Tool if you want it, it is a free and legit overclocker for ATI cards.

Try overclocking the card with ATI Tool. The card is probably deliberately underclocked so it won't drain your laptop battery. I can put up a link for ATI Tool if you want it, it is a free and legit overclocker for ATI cards.

Oh Phantasm my problem is resolved. I should of posted it on a reply sorry, and thanks. This is old.