Quantum Teleportation From Space Achieved by China!

Entanglement

Last Year China achieved quantum teleportation between it's two major cities. The goal was to secure information exchanged between the two cities from NSA spying. Now China successfully teleport a Photon from earth to space in a major move. More on the video below !

https://youtu.be/dWc6Goy6cRk

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Some time ago, I think it was 2016, we also measured a "beyond speed of light" particle in the LHC.

The media inflated it a hundredfold. I asked a master in theoretical physics student friend of mine who has personal interests regarding the LHC works and he looked into it from the inside.

Turns out that the people who measured the faster-than-light particle had already stated it to be an impossibility and that it had to be an error in measurements, but that the media just turned it into whatever they wanted to share leaving out some particular details.

It took about a year for the rest of the world to find out that it was indeed a fluke, even though that was the original conclusion by the scientists.

I'm no physicist. I know the string theory has been factually debunked by the science community already, and if I'm not mistaken the entanglement theory hinges on the string theory.

In any case, I'm not going to be convinced of so strong a conclusion based on a popular laic-level youtube video about the states of particles as was originally depicted by Schrödinger.

Edited by Flible
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Whoa this is flippin crazy right here.  I mean Einstein was wrong?  Lol

Yo know this is making me wonder if I will actually get to see beaming technology in my lifetime :)

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 1:34 AM, Cito said:

Whoa this is flippin crazy right here.  I mean Einstein was wrong?  Lol

Yo know this is making me wonder if I will actually get to see beaming technology in my lifetime :)

Read Flible's post, dork. 😛

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, toxicity said:

Read Flible's post, dork. 😛

Lol ya I know its's just I am hoping that it will become a thing we can use like a microwave er somethin making life even easier than it already is :)

But sigh I suppose I will have to wait for a different reality where the laws of physics have different principles :(

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cito said:

Lol ya I know its's just I am hoping that it will become a thing we can use like a microwave er somethin making life even easier than it already is :)

But sigh I suppose I will have to wait for a different reality where the laws of physics have different principles :(

Don't worry, perhaps teleportation is not so much an option but there's always other Star Trek kinds of transport that we might look into! 😛

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Flible said:

Don't worry, perhaps teleportation is not so much an option but there's always other Star Trek kinds of transport that we might look into! 😛

Horray!  My hopes for Holodecks and Beaming may still come true!!!! :allrock:

2 hours ago, Cito said:

Horray!  My hopes for Holodecks and Beaming may still come true!!!! :allrock:

Probably skip the beaming, but not-so-tangible holodecks should be feasible enough I guess.

Wouldn't mind an EMH for little ol' me, the man's got a sense of humour.

Edited by Flible
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1