Howdy!

liquidfx

Hey all,

I'm a regular on ET Hardcore and I figured I would take some time to introduce myself as I am interested in joining once I get my XP up. 

I've been playing ET for quite a long time alongside my pal emal who recently introduced himself. I used to play competitively back in the day with him on our team cR (Chaos Redemption) in TWL on etpro. In real life, I'm an IT dude for a hosting company in the midwest, but I've also done some of that out in Phoenix, AZ for about 4 years recently. Other than that, I'm mediocre musician, I'm into embedded electronics (arduino and the like) and I'm an avid trap shooter. 

You've likely encountered me on ET hardcore as I'm on most nights for a couple hours at least, more often than not saying really strange things due to my odd sense of humor. Shouts to everyone that plays on there, it's always a super enjoyable bunch even with the occasional salty player haha.

I'd like to also add that I have my own private server I'd be willing to donate to the cause if FA wants a private scrim server for the community. I can work with someone to get it up to FA spec if there is interest in bringing it into the community.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

• Like 3

What's up, man! Check out my post in ET Discussion about gauging interest for pugging and scrimming, because I know you're down. See you online in a bit B)

• Like 1