Game of thrones Season 7 finale

DFighter

Damnnnnnn I really liked this finale dispite less violence then we are used

If you haven't seen the season 7 finale yet don't read the spoiler also reply's that contain spoilers use spoiler so other people there fun doesnt get ruined.

[ spoiler] 

[ /spoiler]

without the space between [ and s and [ and /

test it first before you reply with spoilers thanks.

Finally little finger is dead I wish that happend a few seasons earlyer
Jamie leaving cersei for the battle He started as the bad guy but more and more he's heading for a hero's dead :D
jon  snow appears to be aegan targaryan and just had sex with his sister daenarys -_- but oke he didnt knew that nor we untill this episode lol and well daenarys is quite a catch if you ask me there were will defently flying some sparks in that bed :P
tyrion still living one of my fav characters same with arya stark it made me had doubts for long what would happen would sansa kill arya or arya litte finger but that sansa eventually ordered it and arya executed it was pretty cool
now its the wait for the big battle and this will be a damn long wait if you ask me :P

• Like 2

Lots of things happening, that were bound to happen for some time. Still, awesome to see it play out though.

White walker war hype! Will the night king learn that no king rules forever? (props if you get the reference)

Also, isn't daenarys technically Jon's aunt?

Edited by Koen
  • Like 1

I thought this was a perfect episode how there was more diplomatic than action. I was expecting some battle though so I can't believe it's the end. It sure isn't the end! I think my favorite part was seeing Cersei's face when she see's living dead. BTW, her guards are freaky.

Have to wait till late 2019 for season 8 :PPP

Edited by Neuro

Damnnnnnn I really liked this finale dispite less violence then we are used

If you haven't seen the season 7 finale yet don't read the spoiler also reply's that contain spoilers use spoiler so other people there fun doesnt get ruined.

[ spoiler] 

[ /spoiler]

without the space between [ and s and [ and /

test it first before you reply with spoilers thanks.

Finally little finger is dead I wish that happend a few seasons earlyer

Jamie leaving cersei for the battle He started as the bad guy but more and more he's heading for a hero's dead :D

jon  snow appears to be aegan targaryan and just had sex with his sister daenarys  but oke he didnt knew that nor we untill this episode lol and well daenarys is quite a catch if you ask me there were will defently flying some sparks in that bed :P

tyrion still living one of my fav characters same with arya stark it made me had doubts for long what would happen would sansa kill arya or arya litte finger but that sansa eventually ordered it and arya executed it was pretty cool

now its the wait for the big battle and this will be a damn long wait if you ask me :P

I don't think that blonde dude was Daenarys's blood brother/he wasn't a dragon atleast. So no more incest! Am I wrong? :P

The scene where Theon went into a fight with some Ironclad was one of the worst acting throughout GoT series and with ease the worst acting in S7.

Still a 9.99/10 show despite this, though. Sansa/Arya were powerful this ep!

I agree with Koen, technically he's her nephew since he's her brother's son. Technically, cause I'm sure the scripwriters will find a way to have this rectified with some trick.

And the fall of the wall in 30 seconds is just WOW...

Tbh, I have no idea why people are still enthusiastic. I loved it from the start. They were known for having a great plot, amazing characters (remember the small council with Varys, Baelish and Pycelle and the way they fought for power?) and no fear to shock the public (the death of Ned and Robert, the red wedding, explicit sex scenes, introduction of entirely new storylines like the one with the high sparrow and Ramsay Bolton, the relationship between Arya and Sandor, Tyrion killing his father,...).

Now they just turned to reading fan theories and executing the most popular ones, while spending incredible budgets on special effects and none to storymaking. Jaime swims with his armor without being chased, Jon Snow is indeed Jon Targaryen like everyone expected for at least three seasons, the dead refuse to kill Jon & co even though they can trow spears with incredible accuracy. There is an icedragon, like everyone expected. Jon and Dany fall in love, the only love in the season and a story-line that leaves me stone cold as opposed to for example the love between Robb and Talisa or Jon and Ygritte. The only part that actually contained some of the old tension was the part with Baelish.

I know they went on without Martin, but that's no excuse for not hiring a good story-maker and just letting the fans tell the story. Nothing of an original plot remains.

The last episode was ok, the rest was boring. 9.9 imdb ratings for episode 4... Pure fanboyism. If anyone can recommend me a new series to follow, I'm all ears.

@Platonic Watch Rick & Morty, it's genius.

Also, ep. 6 made no sense whatsoever if you take into account the distance between Dragonstone and the wall. Even if you give Dany the most possible time, she flew a few hundreds mph, which is simply ridiculous.
The last seasons have had so much inconsistent stuff it's hard to swallow. Still, we're not getting more stuff from GRRM so it's all we have.

• Like 1

@ platonic it looks me you have read the book or am i mistaking ?

Nope, I love Martins stories but not his writing style :)

@pep That's the only series I still follow atm, it's the best thing that happened to me since Breaking Bad :)