Best Concert

Neuro

What's the best concert you've been to? Why?

---------------

Mine's Bastille. This show was epic. The setting was intense with the Red Rocks. The music, their voices, the crowd, the drinks - great stuff.

• Platinum VIP

Edenfest in 1996 at Mossport Park near Toronto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edenfest

3 day music festival with a killer lineup:

Friday, July 12[edit]

Main Stage

Second Stage

Saturday, July 13[edit]

Main Stage

Second Stage

• Hoarse
  • Supergarage
  • Hell Billys
  • Muse
  • Ruth Ruth
  • 7 Year b***
  • Letters to Cleo
  • Solution ad
  • Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies
  • Sky Diggers
  • Buzzcocks
Sunday, July 14[edit]

Main Stage

Second Stage

Also, Pink Floyd at Yankee Stadium in 18=994 on The Division Bell Tour

Edenfest in 1996 at Mossport Park near Toronto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edenfest

3 day music festival with a killer lineup:

Friday, July 12[edit]

Main Stage

Second Stage

Saturday, July 13[edit]

Main Stage

Second Stage

• Hoarse
  • Supergarage
  • Hell Billys
  • Muse
  • Ruth Ruth
  • 7 Year b***
  • Letters to Cleo
  • Solution ad
  • Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies
  • Sky Diggers
  • Buzzcocks
Sunday, July 14[edit]

Main Stage

Second Stage

Also, Pink Floyd at Yankee Stadium in 18=994 on The Division Bell Tour

I've always wanted to go to a music festival. EDC next year fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Hmm... well it's probably no surprise, but I've been to a few Vocaloid concerts.

My favorite is probably Miku's fifth birthday concert in 2012 at Yokohama Bay. It wasn't long and the acoustics weren't the best, but the hologram was projected through water, and several of the songs were actually released at the concert itself. It was at the tail end of my birthday trip down there and I'll admit it- I cried when it ended.

The 2016 Mikufest concert in Seattle was also *AMAZING*- I've been wanting a concert in my hometown for ages, and my wish finally came true. If only people would stop sitting and dance + wave glowsticks like they do in Japan...

At that note, she turns 10 in five days! :D

• Like 1

Hmm... well it's probably no surprise, but I've been to a few Vocaloid concerts.

My favorite is probably Miku's fifth birthday concert in 2012 at Yokohama Bay. It wasn't long and the acoustics weren't the best, but the hologram was projected through water, and several of the songs were actually released at the concert itself. It was at the tail end of my birthday trip down there and I'll admit it- I cried when it ended.

The 2016 Mikufest concert in Seattle was also *AMAZING*- I've been wanting a concert in my hometown for ages, and my wish finally came true. If only people would stop sitting and dance + wave glowsticks like they do in Japan...

At that note, she turns 10 in five days! :D

Lots of birthday candles!

I can imagine Vocaloid was a show. If I ever move to Seattle I'm glad there's good music.

• 4 weeks later...

What's the best concert you've been to? Why?

---------------

Mine's The Chainsmokers. I didn't know what to expect but the show turned out to be really cool with the lights and sound.

Hard to pick only one! The Prodigy was really awesome live! Yet, I don't listen to it often...

Upcoming concerts;

- SIgur Ros

- The War On Drugs

- The National

- QOTSA

- Editors

Any fans here?

Hard to pick only one! The Prodigy was really awesome live! Yet, I don't listen to it often...

Upcoming concerts;

- SIgur Ros

- The War On Drugs

- The National

- QOTSA

- Editors

Any fans here?

I'm a fan of Sigur Ros and The National! Have a blast at the concert

• Like 1

I've never went to a concert, i'm a festival fan ( hardstyle festival )

I've still so many festival to do, if i had to say which one was the best among those i've done i'd say Decibel Outdoor Festival 2016, i went to this one last year and this year aswell but last year was definitely the best.

I also went to Reverze four times, The Qontinent three times, Basisleader once, Sunrise festival once, Hard Bass once.

Next stop would probably be Hard Bass 2018, Intents Festival, Defqon 1.

but for my favo concert: I really don't know at the moment. man, I have seen really a lot live.

Ac/Dc, Metallica, Queensriche and Black Crowes in 1991 on Monsters of Rock was great.

But the moment when u have been standing in an awesome downpour for like 2,5 hours and the sun out of nowhere starts to shine on Crowded House's ' Weather with you" was magical e.g.

Sitting under a plastic cover in another downpour while Soundgarden plays Rusty Cage....

Wu Tang Clan live, Delinquent Habits handing out free tequila for all ...

Yeah... I think my best concert was Bruce springsteen in 2013. I was a fan for like 30 years at that time. Was supposed to see mhim in 1988, had tickets, but got ill and cud not go. That moment after waiting 25 years.. Hell yeah. Playing for over 3 hours AND playing the whole Darkness on the Edge Of Town - album. Just... wow. (and Black Crowes as support:D)

went to an Editors concert when they were totally unknown yet. Was great

Me too! I'm already a fan since their first album. In my opininion the first two albums are still the best albums so far.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My favourite festival was Dynamo Open Air 1999. System of A Down, Spineshank, Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Fear Factory, The Gathering, etc.

My favourite concerts were The Theater Equation by Ayreon in 2015 and the Ayreon Universe in 2017. Also, everytime I see Anneke van Giersbergen live, With The Gathering, The Gentle Storm, acoustic solo, or with her new band Vuur. Flawless every time.

Opeth's shows were fun, too, before they started making elevator music.

• Like 1

My favourite festival was Dynamo Open Air 1999. System of A Down, Spineshank, Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Fear Factory, The Gathering, etc.

My favourite concerts were The Theater Equation by Ayreon in 2015 and the Ayreon Universe in 2017. Also, everytime I see Anneke van Giersbergen live, With The Gathering, The Gentle Storm, acoustic solo, or with her new band Vuur. Flawless every time.

Opeth's shows were fun, too, before they started making elevator music.

I saw The Gathering too in early 90ties at Noorderslag :)

• Like 1