Suggestion about adrenaline server jay2

Emily82

Hi guys, i wanted to suggest a change if it is possible in server jay #2 because i noticed something for me unfair.

Having the adrenaline only after some XP could be a bit unfair, it could be better to set adrenaline already with zero xp.

Generally new players if they arent good enough, they could be discouraged to continue to play being easily killed by players with adrenaline.

What do you think?

• Like 4

• Leader

My opinion is adrenaline should only go to engies and yes even with no xp. I usually don't play engineer so am not suggesting for myself

My opinion is adrenaline should only go to engies and yes even with no xp. I usually don't play engineer so am not suggesting for myself

Cant be adre to only one class as it will become unfair for the rest.

About the xp, I think it can become from 0 xp and not 5 stars medic.. but lets wait for more opinions.

• Like 1

Hi guys, i wanted to suggest a change if it is possible in server jay #2 because i noticed something for me unfair.

Having the adrenaline only after some XP could be a bit unfair, it could be better to set adrenaline already with zero xp.

Generally new players if they arent good enough, they could be discouraged to continue to play being easily killed by players with adrenaline.

What do you think?

Yes i have talked this with DD before also. We should make adre available for 0xp or 0 star. Meaning you would have adre when you first time join the server.

• Like 2

Yep I agree. After the xp resets on Jay2 a few people have complained about having to grind medic again to get back adrenaline to make fights more fair. I can't think of any reason medic is the only class not to be given rank 5 straight away.

• Like 1

doesn't matter to me either way.. a head shot is a head shot so..lol

I would like too see the heavy weapons  be able to damage them selves this too me is stupid.. defending with a weapon u cant kill ur self with.lol

also I f I remember correctly .. it only takes a map or two too get level 5 medic.

for me tho id be all for no adren at all.

jay 2 is little diff. your lucky if u get five games in 10 hrs with even the slightest teamwork......but the people in jay2 are  ..way more fun then anywhere else.

no adren makes it more fair, To all in certain  .instances .. but with some of the other setting if adren was off it would make it far more un fair....mortars  mortarting them selves ..cant run cant survive with out adren.... a panzer and a flamer cant hurt each other in a room defending  with no adren would make it impossible... so ........ I guess maybe it does  matter .woops I had to much coffee this am..lol

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1

Adrenaline only to engie can be a trouble, imagine all ppl using engie to kill better, in my opinion its better adrenaline for all class and xp 0.

It should be fair.

For the no adrenaline for all, yes it could be fair but F|A have got alreaady no adren server, the jay #1.

Edited by Emily82

• Leader

my point for engies only is to make people actually do objectives and/or defend them. To engies only cuz they are getting raped by every other class when going for objectives.... But I do agree to much would go engie to rack up more kills.

Didnt know this, i play also in hardcore server, i didnt see this thing, maybe because i have tiny xp.

Nice one indeed, give adrenaline to temmates.

Edited by Emily82
  • Like 1

Tried the adrenalin to others in the silent server and i have to say its really nice, strategic one!
It could be nice in jay server if possible.