WAADDDUPP MY F|A FAMILY ! WAS GOING ON ?

XzavierDUARTE

This reminds me of how BSM speaks. WASSUP B!

I saw the title in recent posts and thought the same thing haha. Wonder if he's got the same ill as spunk OG movement skills as BSexyM.

Welcome to the party duder!

• Like 2

Waddup My F|A Family OUT HERE living it up with this family F|A im new to this server love it so far ; everything about it .  i Live in Bronx NEWYORK , and this is the best ping i got in any server ; Thats good news, im finna be a member soon on ET Hardcore u can catch me there later on today . Just saying my greetings and saying wasup...wasup.....WAZZZZZAAAPPP!!! ( MARTIN LAWRENCE VOICE ) **From MARTIN SHOW** , give me a warm respectful welcome and Hope ya treat me with LOVE and RESPECT && Off course ill give u that in return ITS ALL LOVE OVER BABY!!  . Hope to see ya in game , BTW !!!! LOVE THE FACT THAT I CAN CHANGE THE WEBSITE COLOR TO MY FAVORITE COLOR GREEN AYYYEEEEEE!!!!! THATS WASSUPP THIS FITS MY COMFERT PERFECT :)  LOVING IT SO FAR . GO F|A F**K the rest F|A FAMILY BRA BRA Whos with me now F|A STAND UP !! HOPEFULY! ya got a Clan on XBOX as well ?? IM ODEE HYPE TO FIND YA ILL MAKE IT LIT TRUST !

I Demand a Pint of what you're drinking a.s.a.p .....but on a serious note welcome to the FA forums  :spank

How did you have such energy while writing this holy smokes. Well anyway WELCOME to the FA forums. Enjoy your stay, there's much to read, much to see. Many places to say whatever you feel. GOOD LUCK. HAVE FUN YOU NERD. My name's Neuro, see you around.