Groep A: Benfica, Manchester United, FC Basel, CSKA Moskou

Groep B: Bayern München, Paris Saint-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic

Groep C: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, AS Roma, Qarabag

Groep D: Juventus, FC Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Portugal

Groep E: Spartak Moskou, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor

Groep F: Sjachtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord

Groep G: AS Monaco, FC Porto, Besiktas, RB Leipzig

Groep H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham Hotspur, Apoel FC

As Feyenoord fan at 1 side I am happy with the draw because there is a small chance of getting 2nd in this poule on the other side I rather had some bigger opponents to play too poule B and H are the strongest and C and D also are strong poules

• Like 1

Another year, yet again Real gets Borussia, the draw is really weird, tho they shouldn't have much problems getting forward into playoffs, gonna enjoy watching Bayern vs boosted money PSG, will be very intersting game and again Juve vs weakened Barca.

Real's players picking up yet again all individual awards apart of Buffon taking as per usual goalkeeper of the year.

maybe but home feyenoord can win all 3 they won also sevilla 2 years ago at home and last year man united but yeah they can get 4th but maybe 2nd too 1st i dont think so napoli is to strong in anycase

Feynoord won't win all 3 matches at home df :D I believe they will against donetsk though, no hate though good luck.

Edited by Smileyyy

Group G is nice for Leipzig if they gonna play like in last season they can advance 

I didn't want them in our group or Liverpool. We have our chances as the most experienced, more presences and more trophied club.

As for draw overall. Group D is clearly strongest. Juventus and Barça won't win easy peasy Olympiakos and specially Sporting Clube Portugal - which has a great team this year.

Edited by zrong

Forzaaa Juve, this year again at the final and let's win this.... I'm so excited cause juve will play against Olympiakos(arch enemy of panathinaikos whom i support) annd so i will go see them in live :D :D

You again : P :P

Mind the fact if Zidane intends to keep Benzema in the starting lineup, we prolly wont even get out of the groups, nearly smashed my screen today cus of this useless shit.

Mind the fact if Zidane intends to keep Benzema in the starting lineup, we prolly wont even get out of the groups, nearly smashed my screen today cus of this useless shit.

Noo mann he is not that bad