What do you think about e-cigarrets

Smoky

Unicorn milk xD

xD

I have "Heisenberg" and "Fresh Oranade" (K-Boom-Aroma) for my allday.

Heisenberg Oo you love it or hate it :-)

Atm Dr Frost Straberry ICE and Grape Ice. Testing lolly vape rock it :-)

Is this a evic Vtc ? ...

• Like 1

Heisenberg Oo you love it or hate it :-)

Atm Dr Frost Straberry ICE and Grape Ice. Testing lolly vape rock it :-)

Is this a evic Vtc ? ...

The first time I filled my e cigarette, it was disgusting. But after 20 hits it is delicious again. :lol:

What is Vtc? Sorry i don´t understand it. :(

The mod box ... evic vtc mini from joytech

Hmm maybe i ll try heisenberg once more .... wait ..... no :P

Ah, ok. ^_^

Yeah, some like it, some not.  :D 

Vape on. regards ViP3r*

• 2 weeks later...

As a passive smoker, the smell is what I have the most problems with. But with e-cig, its better

• Like 1

That is my Vape. B) *Smok Alien 220W & Smok TFV12 RBA*

Liquid is 50/50 base and *K-Boom Fresh Oranade (Aroma)* (6mg nicotine, next time i try 0mg ;))

post-18041-0-93535900-1520263597_thumb.jpgpost-18041-0-31791100-1520263599_thumb.jpgpost-18041-0-71501400-1520263600_thumb.jpg

Regards ViP3r*

• 1 month later...

More tolerable in public areas than, say, a hookah or cigarette smoke. Still a double-edged sword when it comes to the long-term. No way is smoking anything, whether it be water vapour or smoke into your lungs a good idea.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My opinion is, e-ciggarets are the same like normal ciggarets, my girlfriend friend had operation on lungs because the water was gathered from e-ciggarets Bad, bad.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Personally, I don't smoke. I do however, have a coworker who smokes a lot, and she is using vaping to wein herself off of the habit entirely.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i been smoking cigs for 50 years and stopped when I started vaping a month ago,All I know is I feel great since I quit.I started blending my own e juice a few weeks ago and it seems much tastier that store bought.I made some grape apple thats really good and for those beer nights I made a churchill tobacco menthol blend Im mixing at 70 vg 30 pg ratio with 12 nicotine at this point after my vacation to jamaica in a few weeks I'm gonna drop to 6 mg nicotine.Im usnibg a cheap penguin by aspire and just picked up a zero on sunday.The zero is working awesome so far its draw activated so no buttons to fry your coils lol.

• Like 1

• Leader
7 hours ago, doctordan70s said:

for those beer nights

"... beer nights ..." is when I smoked, smoked, smoked...I think that any hangover the next day was from doubling(?) my smoking rate. :blech: :omgcat: 💩🤮

• Platinum VIP

The US government is now saying that it is a very real danger to young adults in the US.  Most vapers put somekind of nicotine in the cig to slow the use of nicotine to stop smoking.  That really doesnt help you to stop imo. I smoked for 12 years and had to stop cold turkey.  It still looks cool but the health benefits of quitting far out ways the pleasure of continuing.  I urge all to just stop, anything you put in your lungs or body might be really bad when you get older.