Calling All Travellers!

Neuro

F|A community,

I am so ready to pack up a suitcase and get out and explore. You all are from all over and many of you have been places. Where should I go? Why? I like food, history, and beaches. Who doesn't?!

Ever since I went to Thailand I've been craving Southeast Asia for their food and world! Thailand - the land of smiles they say.

I'm considering joining the peace corps. Great way to contribute to something good and travel!

Cheers,

Neuro

• Like 2

This a question for Patrick. Hes been everywhere. He will know a good place for you to start your travels. Although, Malaysia is a decent place to visit. Great wildlife, diverse culture, amazing food variety - all delicious and quite a bit of history behind it as well. Many beautiful beaches and views too. Dont cross it off your list ;)

• Like 1

This a question for Patrick. Hes been everywhere. He will know a good place for you to start your travels. Although, Malaysia is a decent place to visit. Great wildlife, diverse culture, amazing food variety - all delicious and quite a bit of history behind it as well. Many beautiful beaches and views too. Dont cross it off your list ;)

Patrick get out from under your shell.

Dude yes Malaysia FTW

BTW...Cheep what are you up to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7zfhpxMqHo

• Like 1