What's your theoretical point of view on the end of our solar system

IHatePlayer2

I've been wanting to discuss this with few others in the past months and have wondered myself how it will come to be, taking little bits of information from the past videos I've watched on this, here is my statement; As the years go on and on, our sun begins to grow bigger, burning hotter than ever before, thus making our planet hotter, and our constant flow of greenhouse gases doesnt help that. So hypothetically, billions of years from now when are son is so large in diameter that its swallowed up Mercury and Venus, and is nearing towards us, Earth, intensely hot, only two things t could happen here from what i've gathered, life could've evolved to a point where we can withstand heat, or we could just be a flaming ball of carbon and metal and whatnot. Maybe in a few billion years we could all just be swallowed up by a black/white hole. Or, if you haven't heard, the Andromeda Galaxy is heading towards us and is going to eventually merge with us, now I guess youre thinking, "Couldn't a star hit us or something?" No, according to astronomers all over the world, there is little to almost no chance of that happening. But, could the energy blast from the supermassive black holes' in the center kill us? Only time will tell I guess.. What are your thoughts? 

• Like 1