Saying Bye to ET after 11+ years.

Rajput

Family is the most important. After all, come back sometimes to shoot with us. :) All good mate!

Glad to hear life is giving you good things!

Take care and thanks for letting us know.

Chuck

All the best raj, family and health are always priority.

Drop in HC whenever you can

I'll come back when I have more time. Once again thanks to all. Will miss ET.

Hey Guys,

I have been playing ET for 11+ years. It was wonderful playing with many of you in FA Hardcore server for last 7+ years. I started as a bachelor in India and now am married and have 2 kids and moved to US. I thank you all for making it so entertaining for me. As an admin I always tried to join the weaker team and make it win and it was really fun when that happened.

So why am I leaving: As my priorities in life change, I decided to cut down on my hobbies to give more time to family. I am a software engineer who already works 8-10 hours in front of computer every day. So the best hobby to cut from health perspective seems to be computer games. The other hobbies like Tennis, running, Precision rifle sports and competitions remain for now.

My small ET history: My first clan was KD that split into EMS and TEC. I ended up in TEC and soon became an admin there. After TEC was gone, I joined FA and soon became server admin (because I was admin of an allied clan). 

I already got my level reset to 2. I will retain the forum account in case I want to come back

Good Bye and Best Wishes,

Sudhir Singh (=F|A=Rajput)

sunkar bahut khushi hui bhai,

Hope to see u sometime.

• 2 weeks later...