Hear me sing

Raziel

Thank you all for tuning in and giving positive feedback :)

If anyone wants to hear me "live", I'm doing Karaoke sessions on Discord Voice Chat from time to time. I had tons of fun doing this yesterday, and with my good mic being back for some action, I'll plan to do another one tomorrow evening :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for tuning in and giving positive feedback :)

If anyone wants to hear me "live", I'm doing Karaoke sessions on Discord Voice Chat from time to time. I had tons of fun doing this yesterday, and with my good mic being back for some action, I'll plan to do another one tomorrow evening :)

I feel left out.. I had training last night and I'll have training again tomorrow evening.. WHYYYYYY  :angry:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

And I'm back with another video from this weekend's concerts. This one's a bit special, because it was my suggestion to our conductor and I was overjoyed that he not only put it into our programme, but also let me sing the solo. Some of you may know it from Civ 4. I also taught my mother to tilt her phone this time!

https://youtu.be/mNeu9FGejm0

• Like 5

And the other one, classic gospel this time. I really like adlibbing for this one. It's just so much fun.

https://youtu.be/OR_vzBog9JA

Love how everyone moves this first minute and a half except u are making tiny movements lol, love it though keep it up raz

That's an amazing thing to do! I'm sure you enjoy it to the fullest.

I think it takes courage to stand there and do your thing, and you do it time and again :)

I wish I could sing. I'd make a decent bass in acapella haha

• 2 years later...
  • Kat0n pinned this topic

amazing exclusive discord concert last night 

raz you do have a fine voice, even tho I didn't know all/any of the my little pony songs I get a feelin that may change over the next few months ;) 

a backing track for the next concert ?

• Like 2

On 11/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, Karla said:

this is wholesome af. Nice voice!

Are there new videos?

Unfortunately, there aren't. I do have some audio recordings of our concerts and maybe could ask around for some videos of our choir perfomances, but I'm not sure if they are of interest to you.

I wasn't able to perform in our last concert before COVID hit either. 

The only thing I can provide for people interested in hearing me are the Discord "concerts" (is this a thing now? I'm just singing over the tracks tbh). I really need to expand my list of songs before the next session though.