this has been going on for couple of weeks, i(we) just want somebody to state that if things have changed make players aware of it to stop the arguments  :

• Clan/Trial/New members should be first to move for fixing team..
  • Like 2

• Leader

That is still the rule, but players should not argue with clan members about it.  

Anybody can call "TEAMS". You could politely remind clan members via PM.  I have sometimes not noticed imbalanced teams because I was fighting so hard.  (Yes, it has happened! :) )  I normally hit the TAB key each time that I die.

There have been a few occasions where I would have switched teams but for the /scores.  

• Like 5

this has been going on for couple of weeks, i(we) just want somebody to state that if things have changed make players aware of it to stop the arguments  :

Members usually do move first, but they don't always decide to.

When nobody moves after we ask several times, we randomly select a player to move to the unbalanced team, which can include a Clan member (if I am correct).

When I even teams, people always assume it is a biased manner, but I just randomly select the first name I see.

• Like 1

If teams are genuinely uneven then FA should move first as it's part of what we stand for. Can't ask to even teams if we won't do the same.

There are some occasions where it doesn't make sense to move though..

Example, If teams are uneven by 3.5kd it makes no sense for a 3.5kd admin to move as it would then be uneven by 3.5kd on the other team instead.

• Like 4

Example, If teams are uneven by 3.5kd it makes no sense for a 3.5kd admin to move as it would then be uneven by 3.5kd on the other team instead.

I always have this problem what to do ... :-P

• Like 1

also this...im not here to bust anybodys balls but if u know this already i should'nt have to explain it to new or trial mem :

If teams are 11- 13 then it's fine. You can't have always 12 vs 12 or same ratio. But if its 11-13 and one team is getting raped try to help them by moving yourself. Only players with balls will enjoy to rape rapers, rather then raping newbie

• Like 3

pm admin that dont fix teams in game ask him to fix/help take a ss from this and a ss from /scores
 if he doesnt move his ass then report him or her or just blame DF :P

• Like 6

pm admin that dont fix teams in game ask him to fix/help take a ss from this and a ss from /scores

if he doesnt move his ass then report him or her or just blame DF :P

B) oki doki

Admins and Trial Members move before to fix the Teams only

If the teams are still unbalanced we then move players 

And if further unbalanced Admins Shuffle in next map

So its not a point of Argue anyway :)

Everyone should move to fix team, not only Trials or full members.

All players should even teams for the fair players of others.. if a visitor doesnt move to fix teams while he's in the winning side, he cant whine about it when next time he will be in the loosing side.

If someone dont move, it's mean he knows he plays for the better team and care about his score more then anything else.

Me for example, I move from allies to axis and axis to allies for minimum 4 times each map to make sure /scores stays even (yes, 6v8 not always mean the 6 are in trouble), /scores will tell, not TAB.

Edit - about what to do when no one moves, first of all.. if someone from the winning team mentioned the unbalanced, ask him to move if he care about it so much.

If someone from the loosing team is complaining about it, then move you'rself. As admin you should be as example for other to play fair.

If after moving in you'rself and not enought.. you can !put someone else (again, look in scores first, and move the guy with balanced score.. not the pro nor new guy to make sure scores will stay even after all)

The post here is for the Trials and members only.

If you are visitor on the loosing side, pm an admin + write in main chat. We got plenty of nice players who will gladly join to even teams.

If you are visitor on the winning side, move yourself to the loosing team before complaining about it.

Edited by Puni
  • Like 3

I also think a problem is that people are a slave to the numbers sometimes.

If you're playing a map like Seawall Battery for example, and allies are getting to the gun controls with ease and are able to drop plants, it doesn't matter if you're on axis and there's 2 extra players on your team. It doesn't matter that !howfair says UNEVEN - 3.20 Axis.

Sometimes you need to take off your mathematician hat and actually pay attention to what's going on in the game you're playing instead of just making your decision based off looking at a number. This is an all too common problem that even some admins are guilty of.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

You guys all say the right things here, but the fact is, unless there's an admin on, paying attention, no one's moving. Late nights/Early mornings, many times the server is full but no admins and teams will be extremely uneven, off by 3, 4, 5 players and I'll be almost begging people to move to even teams and no one does, ever. I have a bind that asks people to even teams to keep gameplay fair and I swear I'm wearing that key out on my keyboard sometimes. I wish there was a mod that truly forced even teams and would just move the right players when teams became uneven

• Like 3

That is still the rule, but players should not argue with clan members about it.  

Anybody can call "TEAMS". You could politely remind clan members via PM.  I have sometimes not noticed imbalanced teams because I was fighting so hard.  (Yes, it has happened! :) )  I normally hit the TAB key each time that I die.

There have been a few occasions where I would have switched teams but for the /scores.  

The last time I politely reminded a clan member I was thoroughly insulted in response and told to mind my own business.

RedBaird, matey, I cannot even recall the last time I disagreed with you, and I won't start here, but what you ask really only works in theory sometimes. This is especially the case when there is but one member in the server. Not everybody's acting justly in absence of colleagues.

• Like 3