What is your drink of choice when playing?

Neuro

Same here. Coffee in the AM, water in the PM, sometimes a Coke at night, but I'm trying to stay away from soda lately

Better coke than pepsi ;)

Coffee -> soda -> beer. In that order. Sometimes a bottle glass of wine is nice too.

LOL a glass into a bottle I know of the game ;)

Usually a bottle of water with a can of beer and some whole cashews or popcorn to snack on.  :D

Beware of where you buy your cashews...some are on recall for bacteria. Though the force is strong with you!

• Like 3

Honestly I just stick to drinking juices or water while playing. Gotta stay away from alcohol while fragging or I will end up like hecken and get worked

P.s. Hope the Rum and Cola was worth the KD Heck  ;)

Lol ok I'll watch out for Hecken and whatever he's on.

Red, Red WiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiineeeeee...

Stay close to mmEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee.

Don't let me be aloneeeeeee

When im on my computer, i always have a cup of coffee and glass of water.. always.

Edited by EwilTwin

d2a9f55e45e9769b47c0b315464e4027--coffeestreet-fighter-hadouken-latte-art.jpg986818862-talab-ir.jpg7a0801dc72e3f1fe5fd4119ffa75ef48--arte-lc76cf28113372d26b3301bb640c9df90--coffee684a3b401c6c6f0aca93af2e00c66018--latte-screamcoffee_sq-9a709c029721043b3c6e2465beyond-the-cup.jpg5dcca8dd203ecb38aa4f22dcfb17e64d--snoopyhoot10_pg.jpglatte-art_yamamoto.jpg

Am I on a coffee pinterest thread or waaaaat? :wub:

the time when I play most is my mornings... that means coffee!! In the afternoon I forget to drink, but otherwise it is radler or water :0

Try some rum in that coffee and milk in the evening when playing. You'll win! ;)

• Like 1

You died so many times in a row that I had to drink the entire glass in one shot.

ON: Tend to go from water to "soda", sometimes beer and fernet or rum with cola.

Although there are some exceptions during afternoon that I make myself a coffee, it never fails.

:D  :D  Maybe, Maybe

• 2 weeks later...