New PC who dis?

FireWienie

Such a beauty excellent work captain!

Btw how much did it cost you?

Thank you! The total cost was about $1200 CAD including taxes, or about $948 USD.

nice very sexy system..

Thanks!

• Like 1

Lol that would probably be a £1k rig here.. or 1300 USD / 1650 CAD

We get hammered on tech prices here :(

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 1

is the psu under the white box at bottom .. 

There is an indent that comes with the case that allows the user to fit most PSU's inside of it, so it isn't shown in the main rig. It really is quite handy.

Lol that would probably be a £1k rig here.. or 1300 USD / 1650 CAD

We get hammered on tech prices here :(

Is it really that damn expensive now? When I was checking, the price was about 1k in US dollars, and now the price is still going higher? I'm glad I bought this PC a while ago lmao. 

There is an indent that comes with the case that allows the user to fit most PSU's inside of it, so it isn't shown in the main rig. It really is quite handy.

Is it really that damn expensive now? When I was checking, the price was about 1k in US dollars, and now the price is still going higher? I'm glad I bought this PC a while ago lmao.

I don't mean the price has gone up, it's just that tech is more expensive here than elsewhere :(

I don't mean the price has gone up, it's just that tech is more expensive here than elsewhere :(

Oh yeah, guess I misunderstood. I mean hopefully after this ethereum craze is over, GPU's will go back to their regular prices.