New PC who dis?

FireWienie

man u have done a great job and dam it looks so great with white theme. Great job. and nice headphone holders and cable connections are clean. great job . 

• Like 2

man u have done a great job and dam it looks so great with white theme. Great job. and nice headphone holders and cable connections are clean. great job . 

Thanks so much! The funny thing is that holder is actually meant for VR headsets, according to NZXT (it comes with the case). I don't really have a VR headset and don't plan on getting one at all so I thought, "Why not just use this to hold my headphones".

• Like 1

Now you need to figure out how to secure if from thieves with a motorcycle chain!

I'd go for the Almax uncroppable ones!

• Like 2

• Leader

I'd go for the Almax uncroppable ones!

ACK!  They only have motorcycle products.  I started searching their site for computer-chains! :(

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 2

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, it really means a lot! Oh and now I can be more active in game after I figure out all the drivers and such :)

That's what it's all about mate! I can't wait to get funds to build mine so I can play properly again..

And of course if you have any issues with drivers etc I'm sure we can all help!

• Like 1

That's what it's all about mate! I can't wait to get funds to build mine so I can play properly again..

And of course if you have any issues with drivers etc I'm sure we can all help!

Actually had trouble with the Wifi and LAN, as for some reason they would randomly disconnect. Turned out the drivers and bios needed an update, now everything seems fine!

Glad my favorite Hot Dog is back :)

Glad I'm the hot dog you chose ^^. I'll be sure to download ET soon, as for now I'm installing software I need and other larger games (I'm trying to download games with a larger file first, then the smaller ones. Since my internet is slow, I usually leave a download overnight to finish). I'll be back in-game in about a week, can't wait to see everyone there :)

• Like 1