PS4 vs. XBox 1

NaderSHAH

What is everyone's thoughts between the two?

I am leaning towards purchasing a PS4, but I am unsure because XBox typically has all the good games (Halo, etc)

Thoughts? 

• Like 4

Personally i have both, I bought ps4 first and bought xbox one almost 2 months ago, you'd make a mistake if you take xbox.

PS4 has more exclusiveness games, more discounts offers.

PS4's menu is so better, fluidity, design, color, ect...

Take PS4 ! Lol

• Like 2

Personally i have both, I bought ps4 first and bought xbox one almost 2 months ago, you'd make a mistake if you take xbox.

PS4 has more exclusiveness games, more discounts offers.

PS4's menu is so better, fluidity, design, color, ect...

Take PS4 ! Lol

I totally agree with this, PS4 is more diverse, and if I was you then I would take a PlayStation.

• Like 2

I have a PS4, but game wise, the PS4 is not the way to go.

If anyone has an Xbox 360 like I do, if you get the Xbox one, you can play most of those games on the Xbox one.

IE: Black ops 2, Black ops, etc.

Meanwhile on the PS4, you cannot do that, and there is not a variety as big as the Xbox one. 

Still love my PS4 tho.

• Like 1

Honestly I grew up a huge Xbox guy but ended up switching to the Ps4. Halo was starting to really wear out, despite my absolute love for the series. I also really loved the Gears of War franchise, which was exclusive to Xbox but even that eventually got a little old you know? I wanted a system in which region lock was not a big issue, so on my Ps4, i am able to play games that are bought all over the world ;)

So far, it has been amazing, I still have my Ps4 from the very first release and aside from it being dusty and loud now (easy fix) it still runs like a champion!! Get it!!

You gotta think though, PS4 has The Last of Us, FFVII remake, Shenmue.. etc 

Up to you ultimately, just depends on what games you really enjoy. Plus VR hopefully will start taking shape soon!

i heard x box is good for cooking co0king coOking

proof

70th.jpg

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
o0 :P
  • Like 1

Stock PS4 offers better resolution for many titles, and offers a 4K-gaming-ready iteration, so take a PlayStation :)

PS4 Pro has better GPU than Xbox, that´s true. Xbox Scorpio will be even more powerful...

• Like 1

i'm looking into this too. I will probably go with the PS4 pro as it has support for 4k and there is the new Gran Turismo Sport coming out end of the year with VR

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

What is everyone's thoughts between the two?

I am leaning towards purchasing a PS4, but I am unsure because XBox typically has all the good games (Halo, etc)

Thoughts? 

wait till December and get xbox one x if your TV supports 4K. otherwise, get a PS4 Pro.. even a slim would do at this point. what are you looking for? exclusives? if so, PS has a better amount of those. however, expect better online from xbox. you will always be able to play xbox 360 and original xbox games on one or one X so that's a huge bonus, again for xbox

• Like 1

wait till December and get xbox one x if your TV supports 4K. otherwise, get a PS4 Pro.. even a slim would do at this point. what are you looking for? exclusives? if so, PS has a better amount of those. however, expect better online from xbox. you will always be able to play xbox 360 and original xbox games on one or one X so that's a huge bonus, again for xbox

I also like PS4 because its computing power is supposedly more advanced than xBox, can anyone verify if that's true?