English Premier League 2017-18

KILLERGUN

Ladies and Gentlemen,

New season of the English Premier League is about to begin  :party and I am sure all EPL and football fans in here are super excited! Just like last year, I have gone ahead and created a =F|A= league in the Fantasy League. The fantasy league site can be accessed from: fantasy.premierleague.com.

Now this is how you can join the league:

1. New users need to register for an account. Existing users can log in to your fantasy league account. You will be prompted for re-registering.

2. Choose your Squad and create your team

3. Give it a cool name like KG's Red Devils

4. Save your squad. Remember you have unlimited transfers till the season begins. So even if you select a random squad and save it, you can always go back and correct your squad before the first gameday. Keep track of the transfer window and use the unlimited transfer period to your advantage.

5. Click on join a league and enter the following league code when prompted: 943646-226234

6. Tadaaa! You have joined the official FA league. Now participate actively every week and see who comes on top.

Lets get as many on the forums to join up as possible. This should be fun guys!

Finally, you all should know that this season belongs to Manchester United so choose your players wisely. Glory, Glory, Manchester United!  all%20rock.gif

:cheers

• Like 1

Is this something like onlinesoccermanager?

yep. but this is specific to the English Premier League.

im in but what about unlimited transfers i had only a certain amount of money i cant choose the players I Really want : /
ow and im DFootballer's :P I already entered the league :)

im in but what about unlimited transfers i had only a certain amount of money i cant choose the players I Really want : /

ow and im DFootballer's :P I already entered the league :)

Awesome! You have a 100 mil budget and to begin with you can change your team and transfer in/out unlimited number of times. After that you get 1 free transfer every week and you can carry forward 1. So at any time you can have a max of 2 free transfers available. Any extra transfer results in -4 points. But note that sometimes it is useful to take that hit and go for the extra transfer. You also get 2 wildcards. 1 that can be used at any time and second that can only be used after the winter transfer window. These wildcards allow you unlimited transfers for 1 gameweek.

aah well exept my defense my team is oke exept i would have rather aguero and sanchez in my team but both are to expensive :P

sanches yes but i think aguero is not going to be the same this season.

• 2 weeks later...