On the serious side.. :'(

Chameleon

I lost 2 of my best friends last night within hours of each other..  1 was a cardiac arrest and the other suicide.. I am crushed..  If you believe in prayer, I would appreciate prayers for the families and for myself.. I feel so totally lost right now..

• Like 7

My condolences, that is really hard! You and your friends family are in my thoughts

• Like 1

Ouch that's tough... Well I don't personally believe in the power of prayer but my condolences to you and I am always here if you need to talk!

So sorry for your loss Cham.  That's a lot for anyone to process.  Hang in there brother!

I sadly know the feeling all I can say keep strong and hold on to the good things and persons still around you 

take care and my condolences

sad as it is to say .. humanity tends to be defined by its suffering , and character defined by dealing with that suffering , i know that the shock of it all is overwhelming and it will be worse when the shock wears off and the grieving begins , but stay strong and know that you are loved and that prayers are with you , know that those you have lost will never be truely gone as long as you hold them in your heart , and know that you are not alone , if you need to talk or just vent , feel free to message me , i am praying for you and will be here if you need me ,,,, you have my deepest sympathies and my love ,,,, it will always be a sadness , but i promise the sting and the shock will pass ,, be strong and hold on my friend

• Like 2

I am so sorry for your loss Chameleon.  It's always hard when you lose friends and family but even harder when there are there are multiple losses of loved ones in such a short period of time.  All of you and your families are in my thoughts and prayers.