PCs - 500$ - 750$ - 1000$ - MAX$ for gaming

redy.

Hello,

The question about components comes up every now and then.

Here some Intel/Nvidia configurations:

--500$----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $494 (part list link)

--750$----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--1000$----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- MAX If money is not a problem ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $3,129 (part list link)
Edited by redy.
updated i3 mainboard
  • Like 6

Here some ATI/AMD configurations

--500$----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPU: AMD RX 560 $100
Total: $516

--750$----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPU: AMD RX 570 $220
Total: $763

--1000$--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPU: AMD R9 390 $304
Total: $982

--MAX$--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $2,954
Edited by redy.
  • Like 3

Doesnt contain as they dont effect performance of the system:

- PSU

- CPU cooling

- Case

- Optical drives

- Mouse 

- Keyboard

- Monitor

Edited by redy.

Doesnt contain as they dont effect performance of the system:

- PSU

- CPU cooling

- Case

- Optical drives

- Mouse 

- Keyboard

- Monitor

pin it and later if someone wants they can add new builds to this thread with amount etc. 

• Like 1

I've seen benchmarks showing that the i9 really isn't worth it compared to the newer i7. Also that the new Threadripper would be a much better choice, not 100% sure though considering they were just benchmarks from a YouTuber.

• Like 1