Chameleon

There should be.....

A forum for inactive members hehe. I feel discriminated against :P

• Like 3

A forum for inactive members hehe. I feel discriminated against :P

There actually is a forum for such "wandering souls".  It is the "Website Group Fix" sub-forum on Tracker.  

When you post there that you have "returned to the fold", then someone in Management can change your group for you.  This is a type of security measure.

You didn't quite follow procedure, but since I am so happy to see you back, I will restore you to FA's good graces again.   :punk  :kiss:punk

Edited by RedBaird
gadzooks, a typo!
  • Like 1

Didnt follow procedure? Demotion? I think yes hehehehehhee :P

• Like 1

There actually is a forum for such "wandering souls".  It is the "Website Group Fix" sub-forum on Tracker.  

When you post there that you have "returned to the fold", then someone in Management can change your group for you.  This is a type of security measure.

You didn't quite follow procedure, but since I am so happy to see you back, I will restore you to FA's good graces again.   :punk  :kiss:punk

Hahaha you have always been awesome to me! 

Didnt follow procedure? Demotion? I think yes hehehehehhee :P

And you have always cracked me up lol

• Like 1

And you have always cracked me up lol

:o Don't say that to Cheep!  You will remind him of the tragedy of broken eggs!  (or was that your evil intention?  :rolleyes:  )

• Like 2

:o Don't say that to Cheep!  You will remind him of the tragedy of broken eggs!  (or was that your evil intention?  :rolleyes:  )

Wait...what broken eggs? Who did what now?? This is genocide...somebody gonna get hurt reallll baddd....

• Like 2

...This is genocide...

Did you mean "galluscide"?

• Like 1

BTW, did you know that Chameleons eat eggs? Raw!  Yum, Yum!

• Like 2

BTW, did you know that Chameleons eat eggs? Raw!  Yum, Yum!

Nom nom nom nom

• Like 1

Nom nom nom nom

PROOF!  (  LMAO :D )