vAlk.co.uk

Valk

Hello F|A community,

My name is Ryan or otherwise known as vAlk. I am 21 years old and I live in England, in the United Kingdom.

My current occupation is a boring on, but I work in a kitchen in a residental care home in my home town, the pay is good but I don't like the staff I work with xD In my free time, I play a lot of W:ET, and I am currently getting into CS:GO, I also like to play football (soccer) and basketball down the local park and courts, I sometimes play the PS4 too.

My history with W:ET is a long one, 9 years I have been playing this game for with breaks in between but every time I come back, I love playing it xD I have been in quite a few clans in the past, and other rating teams etc, I am a big player of etpro with my skill level raising each time :D and I am currently in the clan -TWC|, (The Wrecked Commanders). Feel free to visit our servers.

That's my introduction, and I really do like playing on your #1 silent server, some good people and I get a long with Cheep and Drunky very well.

See you around, vAlk.co.uk

• Like 4

Hey Valk!!!

Welcome to our forums! Thanks for the invite! Yeah we had some pretty fun games just now! Gotta do that again some time. Stick around mate! ;)

Welcome to the forums and community, glad to see long time ET players still in game, hope we have some fun! I play mostly on HC, but I'll try to find you.

• Like 1