INSURGENCY 1.45$ SALE.

Mr.Karizmatic

Buy it guys . INSURGENCY Is 1.45$ on steam summer sale. hurry up . to all admins and regulars. we need help on INS. active players and admins.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/Insurgency/

• Like 2

:P https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/88324-insurgency-summer-sale-85-steam/

But good to remind people ;) I also bought the game and its fun specially for that price 

then add ur steam account to profile so i can add u on steam. we can play together. 

add me ; mrkarizmatic11

I can dig it.  Bought a copy and downloading now. 

post your steam ID here so i can add u on steam .

• Like 1

My steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/carbonautics

for easier friend access, post links for your profile so that we don't have a confusion. 

In Case of limited account, 2 options: 1) make your account unlimited (lol) by add some more games, approx. $5 worth, 

2) post your link here so that people can add you if they have unlimited account.

• Like 1

Okay. I bought it. I hope that ill like this game. See u on server if ill find . I dont know yet how works the menu, gameplay etc in this game.

its soo easy. when the game starts. there will be the menu. on the right hand top side there will be serverbrowser. click on it and add the ip of our servers. then join, as u are new to servers, some files and maps will be downloaded, wait till its over, and once u are in, make sure u add the server to favourite. u can do that by going in server browser---> history--> add to fav.

put you steam ID here so i can add u and help u more.

• Like 1

I did buy it the other day but I don't expect to play more than once lol, I don't really do most games I just always loved ET.

But I'll give it a go when I get a chance.

• Like 1

@Mr.Karizmatic okay. i edited my profile here on forums! i added steam username and steam ID to my profile! 

i just bought and downloaded the game. didnt open yet. if i need help ill contact u!

thanks!

Edited by #Psychot!C#