Tour de France 2017

DFighter

• Platinum VIP

It will be a hard fight for Froome.. Dauphine was Froome bad and not in shape. I think the fight will go between, Porte, Froome and Jacob Fugelsang. Perhaps maybe a outsider (like Tom Dumoulin at Giro) suprised :)

I hope than this year Quintana gonna finally win it.. He really deserves it. Yeah I told you that I don't follow anymore the TdF, what is still true.. but I still look at the result the last day in Paris.

edit: Lol Ang3l.. same thought I see. ;)

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

I hope that it will be as interesting than the Giro 2017.

if Froome gets the head too soon.. like it's often the case all these last years with the big favorite during the TdF.. That will be boring as hell as usual.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Geez who would ever guessed valverde would be the first to leave the tour :(
I was surprised about gesink probably only dutchy that can make the top 10 if he doesnt fall again ... :P
but sky was clearly the big winner in the prologue

Tomorrow the stage pass in my village :D  But i will work :wacko:

I live 6 kilometers before Pont A Mousson.

attachicon.gif4-juillet-4e-etape-mondorf-les-bains-(luxembourg)-vittel-207-5-km.jpg

and that on the 4th of july isnt that a national french celebration or is that 14th :P

I watched also the tour once live but pfff hours wait to see 5 seconds of cyclers passing by is to much for me

prefer to watch it on tv :P only yesterday ofcourse gesink felt that guyy... hopeless he falls more then that he sits on his bike .

• Like 1

National french celebration is on 14th July.

First controversy about the jersey of Sky during the 1st stage.

"On Saturday, for the inaugural time trial of the Tour de France, the Sky team equipped four of its riders, including the winner Geraint Thomas, a Vortex on their combination, small air balls on their arms and The shoulders that would allow aerodynamic gain. An advantage that would oscillate between 18 and 25 seconds on the 14 km of the course, according to Frédéric Grappe, performance director of the FDJ. "The regulations are very clear," said the Frenchman. It prohibits any addition of aerodynamic element on the rider's suit. Sky is clearly in breach. "

• 2 weeks later...