The doctor is IN

Navydoc

Hey everybody... Navydoc is BACK!!

Was a member for a long time but, that was several years ago. Getting back at it and looking forward to cappin' some fools with ya and, hopefully becoming an FA member, once again!! 39 years old in Portland, Oregon. 15 year veteran of the United States Navy and RIDICULOUS Star Wars GEEK!! =)

Anything y'all want to know about me, just ask.

Danke Sehr!!

• Like 5

Hello and welcome back :)

You nublet... You are still member of =F|A= you know? :) (check out your profile)

If you are an ET member, I recommend you to change your ET key and silent guid, and update them in your profile.

Once done, post a topic there https://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-5-gaming-server/ to get your level back on servers too.

edit: pm sent to help you.

Edited by Krusnik87
  • Like 2

Welcome back Navydoc and may the "force" be with you.  ;)

I'm diggin' it!! Thanks for the note! 

Welcome back buddy! Which servers are you gonna be stationed at. Gotta find out if the new meat can beat the old! 

Haven't decided yet. Still trying to work out some kinks. When I get it figured out... BRING IT!! It'll be ON, LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!  :D

• Like 2

• Leader

Hey everybody... Navydoc is BACK!!

Your Group right now is "Regular User".  You can get back into the "ET Member" group by posting that request into the Tracker / Website Group-fix forum.

Here is one of your posts from the Good Old Days:  https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/67372-help-demonic-error-message-wont-leave-me-alone/  :D

It would be nice if you still have your etkey file and don't have to install ET again.

...and I don't know why your avatar looks so small on this page.  I remember it as being much larger before and it looks normal on your profile page...hmmm... :)

Funny that the image in your edit-profile looks small like the one showing here, but the one showing on your Profile page looks larger.  Perhaps it was expanded from the source?

From the Profile Page : photo-1259.jpg which is a little bit larger that our other avatars shown on this page.  Maybe you could copy it to HD and then upload it to your Edit-my-profile page.

BTW, if you ever take up TF2, you could use this Avatar : how_about_a_nice_big_cup_of____by_tchibi

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

Welcome back, pretty sure ive played with you earlier when I wasnt yet in FA. Cu on servers and hf !

• Like 1