New Italy

Vegito

Hi ppl,

Recently i saw a new design of the map Italy.

From my perspectif it looked very nice and also has alot more ground u can play on, more rooms etc.

I would like to see it in servers and hope our leaders consider the update.

map link: http://et.trackbase.net/map/6741

• Like 8

This might be good for the jay servers and even for silent1 since there's usually a lot of players when italy comes on

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/791-italy-fps-remake-tnt/

its already uploaded on forum you can suggest maps in suggestion topic each server has it's own suggestion for maps topic
but I have to say we had this version in jay3 (beginners 1 ) and for some reason this version was liked a lot less then the regular version that running

Pretty cool!  Allies have inside 1st spawn and there's passage bypassing gate to flag.

4j8WTWc.jpg

Tz8BjlS.jpg

Command Post is moved down...

HbPaSon.jpg

Axis spawn has passage to objective building:

vMjATO5.jpg

• Like 4

nice map that I like a bit more than its "original" version. This version seems to help some of those usually getting fps drop issues on this map.. But there's also a big glicht near the a spawn that some like to abuse.

• Like 5

nice map that I like a bit more than its "original" version. This version seems to help some of those usually getting fps drop issues on this map.. But there's also a big glicht near the a spawn that some like to abuse.

that glitch is indeed a bad thing but u cant fire from it so it wont do good :)

Maybe this or someone would be willing to fix the glitch on the map so that it appeals better

• Like 1

• Leader

I think that I saw this version a while ago.  I think that we tried it on a server for a short time.

Double-jump allows getting outside of the map-world, unless this is a "fixed" version with some invisible barriers added along the rooftops.  It was interesting to play that way.  :D  We were able to get behind the gate at the end of the map and fire upon the Allies trying to move the jeep to there to win the map.  We could shoot through some walls back into the map, but not others.

It might work on Silent servers that don't have the double-jump.  

It would help with the choke-points that so frustrate some players some of the time.

unfortunately you can and opponents can't hit you if they do so.. Plus, it's near the spawn.. So some used it to get a high amount of kills without getting a single death unless to go through this same glicht to kill him with a nade for example. That's why I used the word "abuse".. it's really annoying and unfair. So like suggested above, if someone is willing to clip this glicht, that would be really nice.

Edited by Ann!b@l

I think that I saw this version a while ago.

yes like mentionned above by df, it was on Jay3. I thought it would be a nice change and interesting alternative to an usually liked map.

Edited by Ann!b@l