What about The Crew?

ST1TCH

Anyone play that racing game? I love it and again, would love to actually have people from the community to drive around with. Incase you don't know, it takes place in the entire country of America. I want to say it's like scaled down to 300 miles all together? Don't quote me on that, I ain't said shit. But it's pretty fun for an ubisoft game

• Like 1

Count me in on playing it with you all. I love open world racing games like TDU2 and later versions of NFS. I will get you the size shortly...

The size is about 24 gigs. Not too bad, but those on a slow DSL connection that will take awhile. As long as you have a product key/license you can prove to me, I can compress my installer files to share.

Edited by Xernicus

I didn't really pay attention to the story. I was more interested in getting though it quickly so I could go do the 1 hour- 8 hour races (yes they have them that long in the game. Some take up to 12) but it's fun as hell

• Like 1

How do 24 gigs is not a lot when compared to my monthly usage, but the speed needs like a week or 2 if i download it at night for 6-7 hrs every night.

DL-d it already, fixed some settings I messed up  a while back, didn´t remember it anymore.

First racing game I played over a long time was NFS 2013(got this one for free too) and I´m really enjoying NFS13. Only game genre where open world makes any sense. Because it´s not fun in RPG\FPS to run for 1 hour and then make that one 2 min obj. But in racing game it´s fun to just relax and drive around, enjoy the views and take a zip of b33r every time I crash:P

Haven´t played "Crew" yet, but I´d check it out. My user in Uplay is "wbosonLP".

Yeah, racing\fighting games are best played with controller.

Only xbox controller works in "Crew", too bad bc I have problems with acceleration button with universal "Speedlink Strike" controller. NFS supports DirectInput also, works better for me. Luckily I can adjust the acceleration of the acceleration button in "Crew". Tried the very 1st black racing car, it doesn´t drift at all? Is the whole game like this. I´ve used to drift 100-1000m in row in NFS, in here just crashing to walls...

Yeah The crew isn't nfs. They have specific cars that have drift spec, those will do what you're wanting it to do. Regular cars though, you gotta go to the snowy mountains to drift like that.