EvolveHQ - Still working ?

Jhonny/Shinobi

The link in the original topic seems not to work any longer: EvolveHQ (Even after you go beyond the insecure connection)
Hence I wonder is it still in use ? If so which version is the recommended ? Version 2.0 Beta ? Or is there somewhere a stable version  ?

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi

Yes it's working but activity there is non-existent. After some updates in evolvehq they changed links so gotta find them yourself ;)

We're still doing some tests on discord. After we migrate to new forums(which I hope we'll soon) we'll introduce the idea packed up in one post :P

After using both discord and evolve, I'd pick discord any time, even as a messaging app.

• Like 2

Yes it's working but activity there is non-existent. After some updates in evolvehq they changed links so gotta find them yourself ;)

We're still doing some tests on discord. After we migrate to new forums(which I hope we'll soon) we'll introduce the idea packed up in one post :P

After using both discord and evolve, I'd pick discord any time, even as a messaging app.

Thanks for the explanation and the hint for the quest for the link :D, so I assume it is already known that the "clickable" function is no longer working (was in the process of making a ticket :P ) same goes I guess for the 404 error of the Clan Group.

EDIT:Re-read and adjusted accordingly.

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi