Post here to get the quality recruiter award

Platonic

Ktsjing! Goblets with personal messages to be collected in profile.

Excuse me sire, but i do believe I was awarded an inferior medal. I have 15 total recruits. Just different games :P

Excuse me sire, but i do believe I was awarded an inferior medal. I have 15 total recruits. Just different games :P

We only count fully accepted members :P  to bad though I would love that recruit magnet on my profile :P

We only count fully accepted members :P  to bad though I would love that recruit magnet on my profile :P

Lol I know I know, just give Platty a hard time :P

• Like 1

Surprise surprise, leaders being the biggest pains in the ass as always.

i will post this to figure out how many recruits i have... AAANNNNDDDD????

Edited by redy.
12 full. dang was hoping for 15. Where are these trials!!!!

Time to promote Unitrius and give me all the awards :P;)

Sis or Angel will probably be the first :D

I am one that wish a recruiter award.

Nice ... i am happy.

Gengis

i will post this to figure out how many recruits i have... AAANNNNDDDD????

All done!

• Like 2

Only full members count. Any game! The goals have been set high, I think no one qualifies for the Recruit Magnet award yet :D

bronze_zpsmyveyswz.png Adept Coach

Has mastered the recruiting workflow and recruited at least 8 full members to the clan!

silver_zpsq37nvmqj.png Expert Recruit Trainer

A true recruiting officer. Has recruited at least 15 full members.

gold_zpsarbiycvb.png Recruit Magnet

Although the truth is one of hard work, it seems as though recruits automatically flock around this person! Has recruited at least 25 full members.

I think Ang3l is already eligible for Recruiter Magnet :) I got a lot help with Recruiting from Tipsy and other more experienced admins when i was in member lvl, from them i learned how to recruit, when i joined to clan, i think it take me 1-2 year to get my first full-member "point" but then i learned how to recruit. If you ever need help my pm is always open and our Recruiting team has made for that task, they main task is to help you with recruiting, i dont know how many do it from recruiting team now days, but when i was in recruiting team, i had several pm's going where i had all the trials and i helped them with recruiting, there was Karizmatic too helping and some other recruiters, but now i havent see it happening anymore, when my time is going in leaders taskes, maybe i should try to find time again and coach someone to help with recruiting.

• Like 1

Seems legit.

Only 23....No rercruit magnet ^_^:P

Respectively bronze and silver, looking forward to the first golden cup :D

• Like 1

Respectively bronze and silver, looking forward to the first golden cup :D

I was waiting until you realized I am eligible XD but you are obviously a nub  :P and I got to say I find that Angel deserves it more  :wub:

• Like 2