Star Trek Discovery

• Leader

on netflix?

Wikipedia says :

"Star Trek: Discovery premiered on September 19, 2017, at ArcLight Hollywood, before debuting on CBS and All Access on September 24. The rest of the 15-episode first season will be streamed weekly on All Access."

It seems to be running on "CBS All Access", whatever that is.  Let me see....

http://www.cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/news/1007554/how-to-watch-star-trek-discovery-on-cbs-all-access/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/

Their site offers 1 week of viewing at no charge.

"CBS All Access comes in two flavors, with commercials and without. The standard subscription costs $5.99 for streaming with ads, while the ad-free version will set you back $9.99 a month."

• Like 1

Wikipedia says :

"Star Trek: Discovery premiered on September 19, 2017, at ArcLight Hollywood, before debuting on CBS and All Access on September 24. The rest of the 15-episode first season will be streamed weekly on All Access."

It seems to be running on "CBS All Access", whatever that is.  Let me see....

It is on Netflix internationally. CBS is for the US.

• 1 month later...

On hiatus until January 2017, where we will have 5 episodes (10-15) of season 1.

After these 5 episodes, hiatus until second season, due for winter 2018.

Not a big fandom supports this star trek, I read, so I wonder if it'll have as many seasons as the rest.

Started to watch DC Legends with a thought it will be yet another superhero themed soap opera. It is all that too but has some intriguing thoughts on time travel also. Makes one thing about universe and time much more than the new Star Trek. Didn´t pick up anything interesting in first 5 episodes, should´ve been enough to introduce some interesting ideas instead just waging war.

• Leader

things are easy to find on internet anyway mostly i just type on google search the episode i wanna see no matter what serie and its somewhere to be found 
but im having paid download service nzb few euro's a month and I can dl everything virus shit free from series to books and games :P 

• 2 months later...

!mute Fible.... leave the content for people to discover. You r like the folks who tell the outcome of a match before folks can even watch it :angry:

What are you saying, you're not up to date to the episodes?

What kind of a fake fan are you!

I'll drag RedBaird in to mute my message, perhaps some souls can be saved yet.