Star Trek Discovery

• 3 months later...

Watched the 1st episode and it reminded to old good discovering the unkown theme. Not like those series without story nor action taking in place in some space stations.

Only the dialogue was lacking imho.

exactly vanaroud i had the same feeling the concept is great but it took episodes to see what a thing it and fight a battle when meantime someone got jailed thats the whole story 
they could have done that in 15 minutes lol

Have to check it out. Watched the original TNG and follow up, then got bored. Maybe they´ve managed to capture to essence of the original series this time.

And what essence was that, because there's no more morality anywhere else in comparison to TNG. Just YT any video on Pickard and learn of how humanity has things to learn from whoever wrote the script!

Also, DS9's later seasons for dem interstellar pewpew battles.

And what essence was that, because there's no more morality anywhere else in comparison to TNG. Just YT any video on Pickard and learn of how humanity has things to learn from whoever wrote the script!

Also, DS9's later seasons for dem interstellar pewpew battles.

Just thinking about it even knowing it's not true can be a lot of fun just and much less limited then any serie can show on tv :P

just thinking about the star bases out there above us with a fleet of ships seeing incredible things we only can dream about or  watch shit pictures from current satelites etc 

I like in anycase they basicly now continued this serie where the last serie enterprise stopped

but 90 min to show something is in the asteroid belt find out its klingon get jailed and fight was very wordy and could have been done in 15 min of broadcasting there simply was happening not much like nowadays series 

THIS.

Awesome graphics, . . . but it is missing the essence of TNG. I hope they fix it later on in the series.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS.

Awesome graphics, . . . but it is missing the essence of TNG. I hope they fix it later on in the series.

I hope so too though big wars etc I like too deep space nine was one of my fav :P

but seeing the left of at enterprise they hardly met any species that are on later star treks so I guess at some point it will 

the first episode / movie I didnt like a lot but the episodes later are pretty good and I liked them