My Fiber Optic have packets loss

Hello, i changed my adsl connection, 100mb / 20mb optical fiber, but i have misspellings, the reason is that the technology used is FTTCab, used the same cable where I had the adsl, the thread is definitely old, the copper is Deteriorated, and I have packets lost

My test mtr to jay 3 every day

---------------------------------------------

post-20596-0-26966900-1496593900_thumb.jpg

ping my isp 04-06-2017 lenovo.txt

ping -n 100 jay 3 04-06-2017.TXT

Edited by JirenTV

Check this figured I share it sense Im shopping :)https://www.hsn.com/products/lenovo-156-amd-a12-quad-core-12gb-ram1tb-hdd-laptop/8397579

I mean $91.66 a month and pay it off in 5 months better then RAC 

Edited by DoubleDragon

do you have any hardware conflicts in device manager for enabled devices

also check event viewer to find errors or warnings in system

try changing the TTL to 128 if your still using TCP Optimizer

open bios check voltmeter see if the power is running idle some bios have a process monitor to tell fan speeds etc and also has power control over the wifi connection does it have a sleep time out turn it off like if the OS has usb sleep control turn it off 

Other processes could be interfering with the connection even if the system is clean of malware and spyware the activeX or flash devices and more have you run chkdsk 

Other then a line having brass showing normally a connection would time out from a short if the line isn't broke maybe check the board it self to see if it is clean inside with no dust build up around it.

If nothing changes then Call the ISP and ask them to Flush the DNS

oh and sometimes if you turn the modem off for a long period of time like 24hrs the sometimes the ISP will do it automatically cause I think around here it's like once a week how long has this been going on ?

Edited by DoubleDragon
  • Like 1

Is a new line, the technician came a week ago

I think it's about to change the modem
Or I need to buy a latest generation wi-fi usb card