The History Of The Little Bastards

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Achilles90 said:

Out of curiosity:

Is the Apple, being discussed, the same one involved with making the map special delivery.

If memory serves?

I believe there are a few tj maps with the name "apple" on them, but I don't remember which

I'm not sure. I always wondered that too, but this Apple was pretty well known in the earliest days of ET. THe guy to ask would be Mark VI on CF if he's still on there.

Apple's from the UK and his real first name is James, if that helps

2 hours ago, VanillA said:

Downloaded it from here and it's working perfectly. Got my CFG from years ago which also still works! 👌

Sweet. I'm usually on Jay 1 (Recruiting) but I play on Hardcore occasionally, too

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
21 hours ago, VanillA said:

See you there then mate! 🎉

Sweet! Now, I gotta warn you, this is not the same ET Crowd as in the past. Attitudes have changed, and get used to poison knives! lol

• 100 1

• Leader
10 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

get used to poison knives! lol

and some can Snipe with them! 😆  Add that to the akimbo pistol snipers!

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP

Last week on Castle attack, I was on top of one tower and elk was all the way across from me on another tower and I saw him throw a knife at me and it got me and as I started falling off the tower I threw one at him and got him. I know I still have that demo so I need to pull it up and figure out how to extract that scene out of it, but it was perfect for the funniest scenes on the server thread

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Love 1

• Leader
2 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I know I still have that demo so I need to pull it up and figure out how to extract that scene out of it, but it was perfect Four of the funniest scenes on the server thread

An FA Admins mentioned OBS elsewhere...here is a Search Results link for it : https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=obs&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Another admin offered to help with certain "demos-to-YouTube" work.  I will have to look him up and see if he will offer his services to you.  ( I must study this sector, too!) :D 

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, RedBaird said:

An FA Admins mentioned OBS elsewhere...here is a Search Results link for it : https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=obs&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Another admin offered to help with certain "demos-to-YouTube" work.  I will have to look him up and see if he will offer his services to you.  ( I must study this sector, too!) :D 

I have GeForce Experience, so I might be able to record the demo and then edit it