The books that changed your life

Smultronstallet

• Leader
9 minutes ago, Neuro said:

A recent book I read and really enjoyed was Factfulness (Why things are better than you think) by Hans Rosling

Easy read and empowering. Learned about this guy in college. He passed away last year. Swedish. Very "optimistic" or what he likes to call it, "possibilist". Check out his TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen?language=en

I think that I have seen that bubble chart and his Ted talk before...very interesting.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Neuro said:

A recent book I read and really enjoyed was Factfulness (Why things are better than you think) by Hans Rosling

Easy read and empowering. Learned about this guy in college. He passed away last year. Swedish. Very "optimistic" or what he likes to call it, "possibilist". Check out his TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen?language=en

That video was amazing!  This guy was fracking awesome! Now I want to read his book 📚 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

There were so many ... De first was The Prince of Maquiavelo 

Apology of Sócrates of Platón

And finally all of Dostoievski specially Crime and Punishment

I love classic literature ❣️😏

• Like 1