Hellou

mikael

My name is Mikael and i playd mostly in silent1 but when there is no ppl ill play different servers many eyars  mosty fa servers, ppl ask me to join and i thought why not.

Im adult love good butts(womans) and my hobby is mostly cycling and used to drawing ..dunno what to say here, im not always drunk when i am im usually happy.

I speak fluent all of the language if show me the book.I like to cook and be good person.one of these is hard. And united blood stengebob and sick ask me to come..and few others i dont remebeber now..sorry my bad english this is wroten bit drunk:)

• Like 4

Helloo there, great to see that u joined the forum, u will have fun here and that's for sure...I hope that u don't play ET drunk :P :P, see ya in game.. Welcome to FA forum :welcome:drunk

• Like 1

Hi Mikael.  Welcome to forums but if you do become admin, no drinking on the job.  Just kidding as long as you're not too drunk to do the job.   ;)   Enjoy!

• Like 2